Hue is not setting from an event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hue is not setting from an event

I have events that have worked for a long time. But since the 500 update and or the plugin update the hue doesnt work from events. I can change a light in the devices to a color and then run the event to an obvious different color and it doesnt change.

I am getting these entries non stop every few seconds
    Feb-21 19:50:13 JowiHue Debug: (UpdateSensor) :buttonevent enabled device updating, but value not present:Hue dimmer switch 1
    Feb-21 19:50:10 JowiHue Debug: (UpdateSensor) :buttonevent enabled device updating, but value not present:Hue dimmer switch 1

Here is the log when I ran the event
    Feb-21 19:50:58 JowiHue Debug: (UpdateSensor) :buttonevent enabled device updating, but value not present:Hue dimmer switch 1
    Feb-21 19:50:55 JowiHue Debug: (UpdateSensor) :buttonevent enabled device updating, but value not present:Hue dimmer switch 1
    Feb-21 19:50:52 JowiHue Debug: (UpdateSensor) :buttonevent enabled device updating, but value not present:Hue dimmer switch 1
    Feb-21 19:50:52 JowiHue Debug: (SetDeviceByUserRequest) ::End
    Feb-21 19:50:52 JowiHue Saturation command send to Bedroom Lights (sat)
    Feb-21 19:50:52 JowiHue Debug: (SetDeviceByUserRequest) :SetDeviceByUserRequest:Start ref=59 Action:114 controltype:2 Controlstring:
    Feb-21 19:50:52 JowiHue Dim command send to Bedroom Lights
    Feb-21 19:50:52 JowiHue Debug: (SetDeviceByUserRequest) :SetDeviceByUserRequest:Start ref=57 Action:116 controltype:2 Controlstring:
    Feb-21 19:50:52 JowiHue Color temperatur command send to Bedroom Lights (CT)
    Feb-21 19:50:52 JowiHue Debug: (SetDeviceByUserRequest) :SetDeviceByUserRequest:Start ref=60 Action:187 controltype:2 Controlstring:
    Feb-21 19:50:52 Event Event Trigger "Master Bedroom on"
    Feb-21 19:50:52 Event Event Master Bedroom on triggered by the event page 'Run' button.
    Feb-21 19:50:49 JowiHue Debug: (UpdateSensor) :buttonevent enabled device updating, but value
    The event is attached as a photo. I only see three actions and I would have thought there should be 4? Is Hue missing?

Yuch.... HST has changed the actions on devices when the colorpicker is enabled on a device. That is one of the changes in .500. For some reason when you have a action from a event on the Hue device, the requested value is not send to the plugin. Had contact with HST on this, but no reply on this issue so far.

You'd better use the JowiHue action, as you can set all in one go for the plugin ( check the image for this)

Wim
    Attached Files
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Thank you so much for the reply! I guess I have been blind as I never knew I could do the JowiHue Action. THANK YOU

Comment

Working...
      X