Repeaters Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Repeaters Question

Typically are all AC ZigBee devices repeaters or can some AC devices be end devices?

The reason I ask is I bought a Sengled bulb off Amazon. It didn't say anything about being a repeater but I was hoping it was as it was only $9.99. It's been on for a few days now but it shows as a end device. I can only assume it's not a repeater at this point.

Jim

JIm,

Sengled is as far I know the only exception to that rule, these are enddevices indeed. Any other brand is (AC powered) a router, but for unclear reasons Sengled is not...
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Just my luck, I order the one device that does not work. About an hour ago I ordered 5 TradFri signal repeaters. Should be here around Tuesday next week.

Jim

Comment

With these 5 repeaters you can fill a lot of area to compensate for the Sengled
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

The Sengled and the Sylvania are boxed up and ready for UPS. I'm returning both to Amazon. I'll just use the TradFri repeaters. Hopfully they work well.

Jim

Comment

Working...
          X