lumi.vibration.aq1 added 5 days ago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lumi.vibration.aq1 added 5 days ago

I have something like 6 sensors that i didn't remove from their box because i didn't know what to do with them.

But i saw this on deconz comits :

https://github.com/dresden-elektroni...commits/master

What is the purpose of theses commits for the aqara vibration sensor? I mean, is there anything new , or is that just better code formatting?
    Attached Files

Details of the changes are here: view it on GitHub

Comment

Will be working on this, they have added a ZHAVibration for it and it will now add the axis of movement.... guess it is puzzling time
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Comment

I have submitted 2.0.3.2 just now to HST. This version is supporting the new implementation of the vibration sensor. The old version will no longer work, you can remove the devices on the manage devices page.
          To enable the new vibration sensor implementation you have to use at least version 2.05.60 of the deCONZ. To find the latest version, go to https://www.dresden-elektronik.de/deconz

If you had a vibration sensor joined on an older version of deCONZ, go to the configuration page of deCONZ and start a new scan for devices. Then press the small button on the vibration sensor for 5 seconds (until the blue light starts blinking). This should add the new implementation in deCONZ as weel as the plugin.

You'll find lots of new details in the new devicegroup!

Wim
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
          X