Recurring Log Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recurring Log Error

Does anybody know what causes this recurring error? Stopping and restarting the plugin does not resolve the issue.

Mike,

This error is caused by a synchronous update of the lights usage. It happens here now and then, but normally it resolves with a restart of th plugin or HS3. Why it continues in your situation is something I have not seen before. What is your configuration? Bridges, lights, sensors?

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

I hue Bridge. 24 Hue Lights. 2 Hue Motion. 4 Hue switches. I think it happened when a Hue bulb failed and had to be replaced. I purged the old device in the configuration and stopped and restarted the plugin. Have not stopped and restarted Homeseer yet. I'll try that next. Do I need to delete any database files to ensure things start clean?

Comment

Did you remove the bulb only from Homeseer devices or did you use the bridge maintenance page for this through the plugin? As it might be needed to make sure the bulb is also removed from the bridge. Did the homeseer device for the faulty bulb return maybe?

I do not think you need to remove databases or such. let me know if you see the bub still on the bridge maintanance page? If removing it through this page does not solve it, I might want to get hold of your database and a detailed log from the startup of the plugin.
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

I think the original error is gone but now a new one keeps repeating that an update is available for the bridge. I go to configuration and push the button to update and the log says the update has started but it never says it completes and the update available message keeps coming back. I go to the Hue app and it says everything is up to date (and has been for awhile) so not sure what the plugin is trying to do or how to get it to stop the update available messages.

Edit:

Shut down the plugin and updated the plugin version. I think that finally silenced all the recurring error messages.

Comment

Thanks for the edit, was getting confused as I thought I removed the updates in the latest version already

Wim
            -- Wim

Comment

Working...
            X