Xiaomi Aqara Smart Wireless Switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xiaomi Aqara Smart Wireless Switch

I really like this switch! You get 4 status '' 1 press'' 2 press'' 3 press'' 4 press'' ( so need to make any event with a counter and a timer)

There is no '' no tap'' attribute, so i preferred to create a virtual device for each or theses. I currently own 3 . But will get more.
    Attached Files

Events

the last picture is using this virtual device into a ''real '' event''
    Attached Files

Comment

Is this available in Zigbee only?

Comment

As far I know Aqara switches are only available for Zigbee networks indeed.

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

- What is exactly the version/model name of the switch you're refering to? I got the D1 (QBKG22LM) version and it's a pain for now, as it's not palying nicely with Conbee II and JowiHue (for now - I hope Wim can do some magic :P)

Comment

Hi Alex,

That was the aqara button. It is seen as a swich in deconz .

Comment

I'm digging up old thread to ask about your setup.

I got one of those Aqara wireless mini switches.
              I can't get it to be detected by my HS4. I have Nortek stick for zigbee and it's working great for other zigbee devices so far.

I'm trying "add zigbee device", and I tried resetting the switch (long press tiny button on top of the switch), and it's not getting detected.

Could you please explain how did you get it to connect? thanks!

Comment

Same answer as the other thread, the explanation that can be given here is on the Conbee or Raspbee. Not the Nortek stick, you should ask these questions in the appropriate forum for that?

Wim
                -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
                X