Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Originally posted by darkjamzi View Post

Weird, when I went to the Deconz site it showed that version.... I went to https://www.dresden-elektronik.de/fu...re/deconz/?L=1

A bit annoying if 1 company has several sites with different info....

I'll update..
    A github repo ( where they decided to put betaS) and an official website is quite different.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    v.64 is VERY stable

Leave a comment:

• bdickhaus
    replied
    Version 2.05.20 is the latest production release. But they have been actively developing the product and the "beta" version on github is way ahead of the production version. And it is relatively stable. Keep backups, there have been some "oops" versions that have corrupted the database and other issues. Overall though, they are very thorough in their testing and I have not had any problems.

Leave a comment:

• darkjamzi
    replied
    Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
    That is a very old one. Please update deCONZ to the latest version? Current version is 2.05.64...

Check here: https://www.dresden-elektronik.de/deconz/
    Weird, when I went to the Deconz site it showed that version.... I went to https://www.dresden-elektronik.de/fu...re/deconz/?L=1

A bit annoying if 1 company has several sites with different info....

I'll update..

Leave a comment:

• w.vuyk
    replied
    That is a very old one. Please update deCONZ to the latest version? Current version is 2.05.64...

Check here: https://www.dresden-elektronik.de/deconz/

Leave a comment:

• darkjamzi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• w.vuyk
    replied
    Originally posted by darkjamzi View Post
    I now removed the conbee, switched off plug-in, deleted bridge, switched off Deconz and then added everything again and restarted plug-in. This now created the bridge on the correct IP:

Registered to r2donker at 192.168.1.248

BUT..... this is not the first time it appeared on the IP, and then for no apparent reason switches to 127.0.0.1.... Will see what happens. For now it works again.... Thanks.
    What version of deCONZ are you running? I was expecting the software was updated to not report the localhost address anymore?

langenet

No there is no switch for the IP as far I know. deCONZ should not advertise the local ip on UPNP as far I know. It should have been updated in the last few versions already.

Leave a comment:

• langenet
    replied
    Is there a switch within deConz to start this from the command line with an ip address. I know there is for a port number as I start mine using Fire Daemon.

Leave a comment:

• darkjamzi
    replied
    I now removed the conbee, switched off plug-in, deleted bridge, switched off Deconz and then added everything again and restarted plug-in. This now created the bridge on the correct IP:

Registered to r2donker at 192.168.1.248

BUT..... this is not the first time it appeared on the IP, and then for no apparent reason switches to 127.0.0.1.... Will see what happens. For now it works again.... Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• darkjamzi
    replied
    Did as you asked, it just recreated the bridge on 127.0.0.1. I tried to switch a buld and get below:
    Apr-01 16:59:58 JowiHue Error: (SetLights)::The given key was not present in the dictionary.
    Apr-01 16:59:58 Device Control Device: JowiHue JowiHue Kitchen mood light 1 to Off (0) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
    Apr-01 16:59:53 JowiHue Error: (SetLights)::The given key was not present in the dictionary.
    Apr-01 16:59:53 Device Control Device: JowiHue JowiHue Kitchen mood light 1 to On (255) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
    Apr-01 16:59:46 JowiHue Error: (SetLights)::The given key was not present in the dictionary.
    Apr-01 16:59:46 Device Control Device: JowiHue JowiHue Kitchen mood light 1 to Off (0) by/from: CAPI Control Handler
    Apr-01 16:58:15 JowiHue recreating bridge device r2donker
    Apr-01 16:57:45 JowiHue Pressed button for immediate scan for bridges - scanning started

Leave a comment:

• w.vuyk
    replied
    I am a bit surprised to see the 127.0.0.1 address. Even if it is used locally it should connect to the network IP, not localhost.
    Could you try the next few steps to see if the address corrects?

1. Stop the plugin
    2. Delete the bridge device (keep the lights and sensrs!)
    3. Start the plugin again.

This should recreate the bridge device. Check the HS3 log for the IP address used, this should no longer show the localhost address.

Wim

Leave a comment:

• langenet
    replied
    Not sure about Linux, but is there USB power management on it? I run the latest firmware and release of deConz on my Win2k16 server and I never see this error.
    Is your deConz at the latest firmware version? Of course, there's always a possibility that your deConz is faulty (flakey).

Leave a comment:

• darkjamzi
    started a topic bridge keeps disconnecting

bridge keeps disconnecting

It seems after I updated to the latest version, the plugin no longer works correctly. When I disable the plugin and enable it, it connects to the bridge, and shows the IP number of HS. (I run Linux and everything runs on the same machine). After connecting it works normally. Some time later I find lights no longer responding and when I check the plugin it says "r2donker (bridgename) not reachable( 127.0.0.1)

In the log it says:
    Mar-30 22:12:48 JowiHue Warning: Bridge r2donker not reachable; SetLights canceled
    Mar-30 22:12:48 JowiHue Warning: Bridge r2donker not reachable; SetLights canceled
    Every time a light should have switched.

Thanks
Working...
X