Grouping in Homeseer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grouping in Homeseer

All the Group devices from both my Hue hub and Conbee hub are showing up fine in the PlugIn. All the bulbs are showing up too, and control of them seems to be working fine with the latest plugin.

The Group Devices are showing up as you'd expect them to.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Group.PNG
Views:	35
Size:	13.0 KB
ID:	1299410
    And the bulbs are showing up OK as well
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Lights.PNG
Views:	38
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	1299409

I'm just wondering if it would be possible to show the bulbs as child items of the group, in a similar way that other devices are grouped. Hopefully it's not too big of an ask, since the PlugIn knows about all the devices in each group. I think it would be helpful to have the group and all the items which make up the group bundled together. At the moment I've had to name the Group and the bulbs in the group similarily to keep them together (see pics), but I'd rather have the flexibility so that I didn't have to do that.

Thanks.

G
    Attached Files

Graham,

That won't be possible. You are in this case using white bulbs and it then looks like a simple change. But when you have colored of color temperature bulbs all devices are already in groups to be able to control the HUE/Sat and CT values. It would take subgrouping to be enabled in HomeSeer.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2019-04-17 10_38_22-Huis van Wim en Joy.png Views:	2 Size:	257.3 KB ID:	1299506
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
    X