How to find out what causes JowiHue error-message in HS3 log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to find out what causes JowiHue error-message in HS3 log

I've got a new error-message in the HS3 Log, see attached picture.

I'm not very experienced user and don't understand what can be the reason for this message. What can I do to fix this?
    Attached Files

Originally posted by ReidarRoen View Post

I'm not very experienced user and don't understand what can be the reason for this message. What can I do to fix this?
    The answer may be here : https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/li...-beta-december . Look at post #7 but read through.

Eman.
    TinkerLand : Life's Choices,"No One Size Fits All"

Comment

Originally posted by ReidarRoen View Post

does this error come back if you restart the plugin? It can be caused by adding a new light and immediatly sending a command to the device. Waiting for more then 30 seconds, or restarting the plugin should solve it?
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

I am seeing this on a light that is at the fringe of the network and it sometimes goes unreachable. Right now it is reachable, and I get this message one or more times when I turn it on or off. I restarted the plugin and it is still doing it. The light does turn on/off as expected. Also last night the light was on, but HS3 was reporting off. I checked the light in PhosCon and it showed on. I also checked the light in the JowiHue tab in device manager, and in the device object, it showed "on":true, but HS3 was showing it as value = 0, status = Off. I have the debug log if that will help.
        UPDATE: I did get the message originally reported, but restarting the plug-in cleared it. What I described above is a different problem with a different message: Error: (HandleWebQueue):HWQ: Updating light y done! :No arguments can be provided to Get a field value. Parameter name: bindingFlags. I've sent Wim the debug log.

Comment

Working...
        X