Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Switching lights OFF through ALL LIGHTS does not update status of individual groups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Switching lights OFF through ALL LIGHTS does not update status of individual groups

Hi Wim,

I have a pretty straight forward HUE setup:
    • 3 Iris devices in a group "Living IRIS
    • 3 HUE bulbs in a group "Living Lights"

The lights are controlled by 3 events:
    • Living IRIS ON --> Sets the JowiHueGroup-1 to ON
    • Living Lights ON --> Sets the JowiHueGroup-2 to ON
    • All OFF --> Sets the JowiHueGroup-0 to OFF
    This setup has been working without any issues over the last year and through numerous updates of both HS3 (including Beta) and your plugin.

Last week I updated both HS3 and the JowiHUE PlugIn at the same time (so I am not sure what is causing the issue I am currently seeing...)
    • JowiHUE 2.0.3.1 --> 2.0.3.2
    • HS3 3.0.0.500 --> 3.0.0.531
    I started to notice issues with status update, they can be reproduced from the device list and do not require any events:
    • Switching JowiHueGroup-1 to ON will turn on the associated IRIS lights and update the status of the Group and the individual IRIS devices --> OK
    • Switching JowiHueGroup-2 to ON will turn on the associated lights and update the status of the Group and the individual Lights --> OK
    • Switching JowiHueGroup-0 (All Lights) to OFF will turn off all lights in both groups but does not update the status of JowiHueGroup-1 and JowiHueGroup-2 the status for both groups remains unchanged.
    Maybe you can look into this, let me know if I can help by providing some debug logs or else.

BR Francois
    May-03 09:14:38 JowiHue -------------------------------------Bridge info ---------------------------------------------
    May-03 09:14:38 JowiHue 5 lights and/or plugs connected to bridge 'van Hemert'
    May-03 09:14:38 JowiHue 3 Groups available on bridge 'van Hemert'
    May-03 09:14:38 JowiHue Bridge van Hemert is at version 1931140050 of type BSB002
    May-03 09:14:38 JowiHue 1 Remote switch(s) found on bridge 'van Hemert' with 1 supporting HS device(s)
    May-03 09:14:38 JowiHue 1 Daylight sensor found on bridge 'van Hemert'
    May-03 09:14:38 JowiHue 1 Generic status sensor found on bridge 'van Hemert'
    May-03 09:14:38 JowiHue -------------------------------------Plugin info ---------------------------------------------
    May-03 09:14:38 JowiHue 22 Presets available for use in the JowiHue plugin
    May-03 09:14:38 JowiHue 6 Local scenes available for use in the JowiHue plugin
    May-03 09:14:38 JowiHue 0 Animations available for use in this plugin

Francois,

It is also reported in this thread: https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/li...-latest-update. It is already solved in the code, but am working on a few more issues and tests before I can release it.

Thanks!

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos
    650 devices ---- 336 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Wim,

thanks for the update, I sometimes get lost in 12+ pages of "recents posts"

If you need testing the new release let me know.

BR Francois

Comment

Working...
      X