Announcement

Collapse

Contacting HomeSeer This Week

HomeSeer is open and operational this week. All orders are being processed and shipped as usual. However, some staff are working from home. If you need to contact HomeSeer for support or customer service, please use our Email or Chat options. https://homeseer.com/contact-us/
See more
See less

Force JowiHue to reconstitute all devices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Force JowiHue to reconstitute all devices

I accidentally deleted one of my light groups in Homeseer. I then deleted in deconz and whilst deconz allows me to create new groups they now don’t appear in Jowihue despite restarting Jowihue and restarting deconz. Is there a way to force Jowihue to reconstruct it’s devices and groups?

Steve

Steve,

the plugin should just recreate te group devices again, probably after a restart of the plugin. so it seems I have missed somthing. Short ago I did a test for Philips bridges and it seems to work there. Maybe I missed the same for deCONZ groups. Will have to check here,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos
    650 devices ---- 336 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
    X