Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GLEDOPTO RGB+CCT 1ID or 2ID

Hello!

I purchased this plugin preemptively as I plan on outfitting my kitchen with RGB WW/CW strips. I think I have settled on the GLEDOPTO RGB + CCT units and a Phillips Hue Bridge.

I understand that the 1ID version shows up as one light and is less configurable because of this, but I was wondering from the side of the plugin and creating certain lighting profiles if it's a hindrance or a benefit to have control of the white channel separately (the 2ID unit). Are any of you using either of these units?

Also, any advice on LED strips? Favorite brands or sites to order from?

Thanks!

I am not sure I completely get you question on the seperate white channel. I have here a FLS-pp ballast for RGBW ledstrips from dresden electronics.
    The plugin creates a separate white device for control of the ballast. For me I am using this device with the RGB control during day times when the light is needed. During evening and night the white device is not used, only RGB. So for me it is a benefit I think?
    At this point the white device is not grouped with the RGB devices. This wil change in the future.

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
    X