Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• w.vuyk
    replied
    Don't know how this happen. If you can access Phoscon from the Homeseer machine (not other machines) and UPNP is enabled on the network, the plugin should find it?
    Something is blocked - is Homeseer runing on a windows machine? Can you check with disabling the firewall? If this machine is newly installed, the plugin needs to be allowed access to the network through the firewall, maybe this is missed.

Leave a comment:

• pmendiuk
    replied
    I can access the phoscon app from other machines with no issue. I connected the Home Assistant application to it from another RPI as well.

Leave a comment:

• w.vuyk
    replied
    Can you check the UPNP on your router? It needs to be enabled for the plugin to find the RaspBee
    Also, is it possible the Raspbee moved to a diffent subnet (VLAN?)
    As last resort the plugin will try to get the IP address over the internet. Is internet access denied to the plugin maybe?

Try to access Phoscon from the machine where Homeseer and the plugin are running, maybe this might help you analysing what is happening?

Wim

Leave a comment:

• pmendiuk
    started a topic Scan cannot find Raspbee bridge any more

Scan cannot find Raspbee bridge any more

Hello,
    I have been using the plugin without any problems until I had to re image my RaspBee RPI. I am turning on authenticate app in the advanced gateway settings yet the plugin does not find the bridge when I scan for new bridges. Previously that has worked without any issue. I can control and query the device from within the phoscon app but the HS plugin doesn't see the bridge at all.
Working...
X