Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lumi.curtain

Hi,
    Any chance you can add a definition for the lumi curtain device? I've just added one, and it's showing as a light, so it's doing the basic working - off, on and dim value takes it to an open/close percentage. The up and down buttons for the light also work, but there's also the alert and blink, which I really don't think curtains should be doing And I'm a button pusher, so I tried, and they don't do anything, but still

I've got a couple of curtains hooked up via z-wave, but these seem to be behaving better, at least so far, so I may well just switch them out and put in these (the motor and everything looks the same, it's just there's an electronics board the plugs into the bottom with the Zigbee controller - If I could find one of those, I'd plug that into the exiting motors and see if it worked).

There's more exposed in the DeConz GUI, but this is what's reported back by the plugin (and the API I presume). Phoscon also just shows it as a light.
    If there's more info you need, let me know please.

Thanks.

G

**************************** Object info *****************************
    {
    "type": "Window covering device",
    "name": "Office South Curtain",
    "modelid": "lumi.curtain",
    "swversion": "08-13-2018",
    "uniqueid": "00:15:8d:00:02:ec:96:48-01",
    "manufacturername": "LUMI",
    "state": {
    "on": true,
    "bri": 255,
    "alert": "none",
    "reachable": true
    },
    "etag": "aaad6c8e5f981ab3e312edc3c029c032",
    "hascolor": false
    }
    ************************* End Object info ***************************

And, at least the way mine is working at the moment, Off is the curtains closed, and On is them open.

G

Comment

I will try to get it as update for the next release... will take a while, so I am glad at least the basics are working. If you want to get rid of the alert and blink buttons, you can just delete them in the device properties, graphics tab. In the future the plugin should no longer crate these.

Can you control the curtains hight with the dim functions? Move it up a but by changing it ofr 10% or so?

Might want to try this myself as well :-)

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
        Can you control the curtains hight with the dim functions? Move it up a but by changing it ofr 10% or so?Wim
        Yes, The Dim function opens/closes the curtains as appropriate.
        The up/down buttons dim as well, but the 'brightness' levels are

That's from close to open.

Curtain closed is off and shows 0, curtain open and on is 255 (using the off/on buttons).

It's working well enough for me to do some testing/playing with.

G

Comment

Oh, and if I manually pull the curtain to start it opening and closing, the motor kicks in and finished the motion, as it's supposed to, but the 'light' value doesn't update on the device.

G

Comment

Maybe try to check the Json in the device properties, Jowhue tab. If this json is not updating, it could be deconz not getting the reports?
            -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
            X