Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• w.vuyk
    replied
    Something goes wrong for sure here,... can you send me a detailed log trace, including the startup of the plugin?

Follow these steps to start the correct trace:

1. Go to the configuration page of the plugin and select detailed trace and log to file
    2. Stop the plugin and start it again
    3. Go to the bridge maintanance page and also go to the properties of at last one device throwing these errors
    4. Disable the detailed trace and trace to file options
    5. locate the JowiHue.log in the logs subdirectory of the HS installation

Send this file to w dot vuyk at upcmail dot nl?

Wim

Leave a comment:

• slayer
    replied
    Hi,

This is what my bridge maint page looks like

Click image for larger version

Name:	Plugin2.png
Views:	128
Size:	153.8 KB
ID:	1310006

The devices are still visible in DeConz and all appeared to have unique identifiers

Name:	Deconz.png
Views:	271
Size:	290.1 KB
ID:	1310007

But when I check the properties in the plugin, I seem to be getting error message as below

Name:	Plugin3.png
Views:	123
Size:	143.9 KB
ID:	1310008

Name:	Plugin4.png
Views:	119
Size:	256.2 KB
ID:	1310010
    Please let me what you think?

Regards

Liam

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• w.vuyk
    replied
    Can you check the bridge maintenance page to see if the devices are still known on the Conbee? I am surprised to hear you had to rergister the bridge? It should add the bridge without asking for reregistration. Unless you reinstalled deCONZ from scratch?

The devices have a uniqueid that should have stayed the same, so existing HS devices should be reused again, no need for removing these devices. That should be a last resort.
    Are the sensors still visible in deCONZ. Also check on the existing devices the properties. On the JowiHue tab you can cehck if they still report tot be connected to the bridge and check the lastupdated field of the JSON part - is the lastupdated field a more or less current (after router change) time? If it is current, doe the value of the device reflect the JSON values?

And ofcourse - a restart of the plugin might help too?

Wim

Leave a comment:

• slayer
    started a topic Conbee Troubles

Conbee Troubles

Hi,

Everything working fine. Changed broadband supplier and it came with a new router. HS3 PC had a new IP address. So I removed the conbee bridge and re registered it. Deconz and plugin can see each other but my existing 12 devices are not working now. Click image for larger version

Name:	Plugin.png
Views:	186
Size:	129.5 KB
ID:	1309832

Do I have to deleted them all and reset up in the plug in??

Regards

Liam
Working...
X