Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New beta 2.04.4 released. Check first post for details
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

New beta 2.0.4.5 is released, this is the release candidate
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Sooooo.... I upgraded from 2.0.3.3 (I think) to 2.0.4.5 without reading the release notes. Whoops, that was dumb of me. Does this log look like it succeeded or failed? I see both failures and successes and am not sure which is the end result. I have daily backups of HS3 so if I need to revert it shouldn't be a problem. Thanks in advance!

Aug-20 6:21:28 PM JowiHue ============================================================ ================
        Aug-20 6:21:28 PM JowiHue ========== Conversion was succesfull, proceeding normal execution ==========
        Aug-20 6:21:28 PM JowiHue =============== Ending conversion JowiHue devices - step 2 =================
        Aug-20 6:21:28 PM JowiHue ============================================================ ================
        Aug-20 6:21:28 PM JowiHue ============================================================ ==================
        Aug-20 6:21:28 PM JowiHue =============== Starting conversion JowiHue devices - step 2 =================
        Aug-20 6:21:28 PM JowiHue ============================================================ ==================
        Aug-20 6:21:28 PM JowiHue ============================================================ ==================================
        Aug-20 6:21:28 PM JowiHue 1 Animations available for use in this plugin
        Aug-20 6:21:28 PM JowiHue 7 Local scenes available for use in the JowiHue plugin
        Aug-20 6:21:28 PM JowiHue 25 Presets available for use in the JowiHue plugin
        Aug-20 6:21:28 PM JowiHue -------------------------------------Plugin info ---------------------------------------------
        Aug-20 6:21:28 PM JowiHue 2 Generic status sensor found on bridge 'Philips hue'
        Aug-20 6:21:28 PM JowiHue 1 Daylight sensor found on bridge 'Philips hue'
        Aug-20 6:21:28 PM JowiHue 1 Lightlevel sensor(s) found on bridge 'Philips hue' with 1 supporting HS device(s)
        Aug-20 6:21:28 PM JowiHue 1 Temperature sensor(s) found on bridge 'Philips hue' with 1 supporting HS device(s)
        Aug-20 6:21:28 PM JowiHue 1 Motion sensor(s) found on bridge 'Philips hue' with 1 supporting HS device(s)
        Aug-20 6:21:28 PM JowiHue Bridge Philips hue is at version 1933087030 of type BSB002
        Aug-20 6:21:28 PM JowiHue 24 Groups available on bridge 'Philips hue'
        Aug-20 6:21:28 PM JowiHue 17 lights and/or plugs connected to bridge 'Philips hue'
        Aug-20 6:21:28 PM JowiHue -------------------------------------Bridge info ---------------------------------------------
        Aug-20 6:21:28 PM JowiHue ============================================================ ==================================
        Aug-20 6:21:27 PM JowiHue removed orphaned parentdevice 868
        Aug-20 6:21:27 PM JowiHue removed orphaned parentdevice 867
        Aug-20 6:21:27 PM JowiHue removed orphaned parentdevice 866
        Aug-20 6:21:27 PM JowiHue removed orphaned parentdevice 865
        Aug-20 6:21:23 PM JowiHue Error: (FindBridgesSelf)::Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
        Aug-20 6:21:21 PM JowiHue Importing SensorModels
        Aug-20 6:21:21 PM JowiHue Importing SensorTypes
        Aug-20 6:21:21 PM JowiHue Importing lampTypes
        Aug-20 6:21:21 PM JowiHue ============================================================ ================
        Aug-20 6:21:21 PM JowiHue =============== replace HSPI_JowiHue.exe with old version!! ================
        Aug-20 6:21:21 PM JowiHue =============== Check the logs and restore HS database ================
        Aug-20 6:21:21 PM JowiHue =============== Errors have occured during conversion! ================
        Aug-20 6:21:21 PM JowiHue =============== Ending conversion JowiHue devices - step 1 =================
        Aug-20 6:21:21 PM JowiHue ============================================================ ================
        Aug-20 6:21:18 PM JowiHue Error: (ConvertDevices)::Error occured converting dv.name(hs) Column 'uniqueid' is constrained to be unique. Value '00:17:88:01:02:63:0c:34' is already present.
        Aug-20 6:21:18 PM JowiHue Error: (ConvertDevices)::Error occured converting dv.name(hs) Column 'uniqueid' is constrained to be unique. Value '00:17:88:01:02:88:41:ce' is already present.
        Aug-20 6:21:18 PM JowiHue Error: (ConvertDevices)::Error occured converting dv.name(hs) Column 'uniqueid' is constrained to be unique. Value '00:17:88:01:02:88:41:cf' is already present.
        Aug-20 6:21:18 PM JowiHue Error: (ConvertDevices)::Error occured converting dv.name(hs) Column 'uniqueid' is constrained to be unique. Value '00:17:88:01:02:8f:88:90' is already present.
        Aug-20 6:21:12 PM JowiHue ============================================================ ================
        Aug-20 6:21:12 PM JowiHue ============= Starting conversion JowiHue devices - step 1 =================
        Aug-20 6:21:12 PM JowiHue ============================================================ ================
        Aug-20 6:21:11 PM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in JowiHue
        Aug-20 6:21:11 PM Starting Plug-In JowiHue loaded in 547 milliseconds
        Aug-20 6:21:10 PM Starting Plug-In Plugin JowiHue started successfully in 288 milliseconds
        Aug-20 6:21:10 PM JowiHue InitIO:Plugin basic initialisation done
        Aug-20 6:21:10 PM JowiHue Starting plugin JowiHue 2.0.4.5 on Windows
        Aug-20 6:21:10 PM Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin JowiHue ...

Comment

Always read the notes when installing beta plugins.... not only for this plugin

It looks like the conversion found 4 devices that were doubled. with these lines:

Error: (ConvertDevices)::Error occured converting dv.name(hs) Column 'uniqueid' is constrained to be unique. Value '00:17:88:01:02:63:0c:34' is already present.

In the next step the plugin sees the same (I think) 4 devices and removes it:

JowiHue removed orphaned parentdevice xxx

My guess is that you are good to go. But for a double check, restart the plugin and check if it runs without errors. If you see errors you better restart Homeseer with the old database. I will update the error messages here, so it will more explain possible causes....

If you did not prepare the backup, homeseer has enabled the automatic backup. You can restore the old version by checking the \Data directory. In this directory you will find several versions of the HomeSeer database. Stop HomeSeer and check for the file dated before Aug-20 6:21:10. Rename the current datase to a different name and rename the backup to the corrent database.
          Restore the plugin to the old version - this is to be found in the updates3 folder, unless you upgraded HS3 also, in that case you should disable the plugin and reinstall the production version.

Let me know?

Wim
          -- Wim

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
            Always read the notes when installing beta plugins.... not only for this plugin
            I knowwwww I knowwww. I got lazy yesterday and applied the "Wim's updates are always rock solid" mentality. The one time I don't take ten seconds to read it is when a big architectural changes happens, LOL.

Here's my plugin's startup log. I do see one object reference error.

Aug-21 8:27:41 AM JowiHue ============================================================ ==================================
            Aug-21 8:27:41 AM JowiHue 1 Animations available for use in this plugin
            Aug-21 8:27:41 AM JowiHue 7 Local scenes available for use in the JowiHue plugin
            Aug-21 8:27:41 AM JowiHue 25 Presets available for use in the JowiHue plugin
            Aug-21 8:27:41 AM JowiHue -------------------------------------Plugin info ---------------------------------------------
            Aug-21 8:27:41 AM JowiHue 2 Generic status sensor found on bridge 'Philips hue'
            Aug-21 8:27:41 AM JowiHue 1 Daylight sensor found on bridge 'Philips hue'
            Aug-21 8:27:41 AM JowiHue 1 Lightlevel sensor(s) found on bridge 'Philips hue' with 1 supporting HS device(s)
            Aug-21 8:27:41 AM JowiHue 1 Temperature sensor(s) found on bridge 'Philips hue' with 1 supporting HS device(s)
            Aug-21 8:27:41 AM JowiHue 1 Motion sensor(s) found on bridge 'Philips hue' with 1 supporting HS device(s)
            Aug-21 8:27:41 AM JowiHue Bridge Philips hue is at version 1933087030 of type BSB002
            Aug-21 8:27:41 AM JowiHue 24 Groups available on bridge 'Philips hue'
            Aug-21 8:27:41 AM JowiHue 17 lights and/or plugs connected to bridge 'Philips hue'
            Aug-21 8:27:41 AM JowiHue -------------------------------------Bridge info ---------------------------------------------
            Aug-21 8:27:41 AM JowiHue ============================================================ ==================================
            Aug-21 8:27:35 AM JowiHue Error: (FindBridgesSelf)::Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
            Aug-21 8:27:32 AM Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in JowiHue
            Aug-21 8:27:32 AM Starting Plug-In JowiHue loaded in 765 milliseconds
            Aug-21 8:27:32 AM Starting Plug-In Plugin JowiHue started successfully in 338 milliseconds
            Aug-21 8:27:32 AM JowiHue InitIO:Plugin basic initialisation done
            Aug-21 8:27:32 AM JowiHue Starting plugin JowiHue 2.0.4.5 on Windows
            Aug-21 8:27:32 AM Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin JowiHue ...
            Aug-21 8:27:32 AM Info Plugin JowiHue has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:57889
            Aug-21 8:27:19 AM Info Plugin JowiHue with instance: has disconnected
            Aug-21 8:27:19 AM JowiHue Error: (ShutdownIO)::Error ending JowiHue Plug-In
            Aug-21 8:27:19 AM Plug-In Shutting down Plug-In: JowiHue

Comment

Could you do two things for me? First, post an image of the advanced tab of the bridge device properties. I am wondering if the conversion did something wrong with the properties of this device. Is the object reference error occurring only during startup?

Second, send me a detailed trace of the plugin? Follw these steps:
              1. set detailed trace and log to file options in the configuration page of the plugin
              2. stop and start the plugin and let the plugin run for say 10 minutes - this should catch the error and the first recurring routines
              3. Disable detailed trace and log to file options
              4. Send me the log file (located in the \Logs subdirectory of HS3 as JowiHue.log)
              Send the file to jowihue at ziggo dot nl?

Thanks,

Wim
              -- Wim

Comment

Log file on the way...

Click image for larger version

Name:	bridgeadvanced.PNG
Views:	200
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	1322048

Comment

Released a new beta 2.0.4.6 See first post for the notes....
                  -- Wim

Comment

Released a new beta 2.0.4.6 See first post for the notes....
                    Read the notes and updated.

Looks good so far, but one quick question.

Should all room sets have a CT/Hue/Sat device associated with them or only rooms with at least one Hue bulb in them? I have a handful of rooms which have the root and room device in their set, but no CT/Hue/Sat devices. These are also rooms which do not yet have Hue bulbs in them, but have been defined in the Hue app to ensure all rooms are represented.

Comment

The plugin is now compiled for .NET 4.5.2, hoping to change an issue on Mono.
                      Does this mean that it's preferred for our systems to be on Mono v4+? My system is on Mono v3.2.8 and not seeing any issues, but wonder if I should consider upgrading. I'm running HS3 Linux full on a Raspberry Pi 3B.

Comment

Originally posted by scorp508 View Post

Should all room sets have a CT/Hue/Sat device associated with them or only rooms with at least one Hue bulb in them? I have a handful of rooms which have the root and room device in their set, but no CT/Hue/Sat devices. These are also rooms which do not yet have Hue bulbs in them, but have been defined in the Hue app to ensure all rooms are represented.
                        Rooms/Groups get a CT or Hue/Sat set of devices created if at least one light is capable of CT control or Hue/Sat control. So if yu have only white devices, only the on/off device is available. If at any time you add a CT enabled light, the CT device will be added to the group as well. Same for addig an extra light with Hue/Sat capapbilities

This way a group does not have non usable devices...

Wim
                        -- Wim

Comment

Originally posted by taylor View Post

Does this mean that it's preferred for our systems to be on Mono v4+? My system is on Mono v3.2.8 and not seeing any issues, but wonder if I should consider upgrading. I'm running HS3 Linux full on a Raspberry Pi 3B.
                          taylor

I do not think that it is preferred. The plugin was compiled with .NET 4.5 before. It should not change anything and still work. Mono is not a speciality for me, I did this only by request

Wim
                          -- Wim

Comment

New beta 2.0.4.7 is publised. See first post for details
                            -- Wim

Comment

New beta 2.0.4.7 is publised. See first post for details
                              I am running 4.7 but.. what means:
                              Error: (SetLights):e gegeven sleutel is niet aanwezig in het woordenboek.

Comment

It means the pugin is expecting a light, where it seems to be missing. Did the conversion go right? And does it persist after a restat of the plugin? After the conversion (did not see that myself though) there might be some doubles found that might only be cleared after a restart?

Wim
                                -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                                X