No announcement yet.

JowiHue Beta 2.0.4.8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great to hear the response efforts are seen I was seeing it here to, but wasn't trusing myself on it... I am just biased I thought hehe
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

So far, so good. No errors on convert and the Status page appears to be working as expected.

Getting some warnings, and the files do appear to be missing. Could have been pre-existing though.
      File does not exist: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\JowiHue\ZHAPresence_large_small.png
      File does not exist: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\JowiHue\lumi.sensor_motion_large_small.png
      File does not exist: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\JowiHue\SML002_large_small.png
      File does not exist: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\images\JowiHue\lumi.sensor_motion.aq2_large_small.p ng
      How can I get a refresh of these?

Comment

Looks like GROUPS imported from deConz are not showing up in the STATUS page.

Comment

I don't have those 4 files in my images\JowiHue folder either, and I'm not getting that error. I checked backup images of Homeseer going back 1 year and didn't find the images there either. Are those maybe custom images you had put in that folder? Did you make a backup copy of HS before the upgrade? If so, the images should be there if you had them before the upgrade.

--Barry

Comment

Originally posted by logman View Post
            I don't have those 4 files in my images\JowiHue folder either, and I'm not getting that error. I checked backup images of Homeseer going back 1 year and didn't find the images there either. Are those maybe custom images you had put in that folder? Did you make a backup copy of HS before the upgrade? If so, the images should be there if you had them before the upgrade.

--Barry
            Yeah, I have backups for each of the last 30 days, plus pre and post update, dont see these images in any of them. I did not alter the images in the devices from default, these are the default entries that were created when Jowihue created the device. I also looked at the images folder in the latest update and they arent in there either.

I think this has been this way all along, I just never noticed it before as I wasnt scrutinizing the logs like I did after this update.

Whats really strange is that I cant find any devices actively referencing those images???

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
              New beta 2.0.4.1 released.

logman
              Your issues with group devices should be resolved with this version. No need indeed to redo the conversion
              If you want to redo the conversion, the new parent devices should now inherit the location information from the original parent devices....

I hope to have catched the issue you were seeing. But I am surprised not having the same issue myself here.... so please test.
              One extra step for you might help if it is not resolved. Do not restart the plugin after installation directly, but go to the zip file of the beta, you should find it in the updates3 folder of the HS installation. In this zip file you will find a extra file, HSPI_JowiHUe.pdb. Place this file in the HS3 directory next to the exe. during run it will generate exra information for me in the detailed log, now even in mono. Send me the log file after the conversion? Hoping all will be well...

Thanks Wim
              The error is gone ! Thanks

Comment

But it says this in the debug file

18:05:15.7509130 -- (MyGroups.InitialGroups) grouprows mismatch, would need to add row(s)? Grouprows are 4 and bridge groups are 5

I sent you the log

Comment

Another thing I noticed is the time the plugin use the cpu.

The first picture is with the newest beta . I installed the beta etc,....and then this is After restarted the computer.

The second picture : i loaded my clone/backup again. And this is with the non-beta plugin.

The new beta (70 sec) is passing 3.5 more time on the cpu than the non-beta (20 sec).
                  ( and all other variables seems equal)
                  Attached Files

Comment

here is another shot :

first picture : old jowi plugin

second picture : new beta ( if I have the time)
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MattL0 View Post
                      But it says this in the debug file

18:05:15.7509130 -- (MyGroups.InitialGroups) grouprows mismatch, would need to add row(s)? Grouprows are 4 and bridge groups are 5

I sent you the log
                      Matthieu,

You are on 2.05.66 of deCONZ I guess? The developers have made a change in 66, which held me back of upgrading from 2.05.65. There is a special group for "All lights" that can be adressed normally as group 0. It was never phisically shown in the API, but adressable. With 2.05.66 it is now shown in the selections. And I believe it will be hidden again in the next version.

This error does not cause issues, it is only reported by the plugin in the detailed log. So for now I leave this as it is and will recheck on it when the next version of deCONZ becomes available. No need for you also to go back on deCONZ

On the cpu part, I am not sure if this will be structural. The conversion is quite intensive, but once the conversion is done it should be behaving normally again. The 'heart' of the plugin is not changed much really, other then the xy calculations. Maybe check with the plugin restarted after the conversion? Not sure here.

Thanks!

Wim
                      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Originally posted by mikepetro View Post
                        So far, so good. No errors on convert and the Status page appears to be working as expected.

Getting some warnings, and the files do appear to be missing. Could have been pre-existing though.

How can I get a refresh of these?
                        mikepetro

This issue might have been there all along, even before the beta. I do have a backlog n creating these images, I will see if I can include them somewhere during this beta period (might not be in the next betaversion though)

Wim
                        -- Wim

Comment

Originally posted by mikepetro View Post
                          Looks like GROUPS imported from deConz are not showing up in the STATUS page.
                          mikepetro

Not sure what you mean by groups imported from deCONZ, Are there other JowiHue groups that do show on the status page?
                          They should show on the status page I suppose, as these devices have the same setup as other devices.... Obviously need more info on this to get it clear here?

Wim
                          -- Wim

Comment

Is any of you using the HomeSeer mobile app? Are the JowiHue devices showing correctly for you all?
                            -- Wim

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post

Matthieu,

You are on 2.05.66 of deCONZ I guess? The developers have made a change in 66, which held me back of upgrading from 2.05.65. There is a special group for "All lights" that can be adressed normally as group 0. It was never phisically shown in the API, but adressable. With 2.05.66 it is now shown in the selections. And I believe it will be hidden again in the next version.

This error does not cause issues, it is only reported by the plugin in the detailed log. So for now I leave this as it is and will recheck on it when the next version of deCONZ becomes available. No need for you also to go back on deCONZ

On the cpu part, I am not sure if this will be structural. The conversion is quite intensive, but once the conversion is done it should be behaving normally again. The 'heart' of the plugin is not changed much really, other then the xy calculations. Maybe check with the plugin restarted after the conversion? Not sure here.

Thanks!

Wim
                              The first image of post # 23 is with the beta , and the plugin (in fact the pc) restarted after the conversion.will repost another picture of cpu usage on the next version/beta.

and for deconz v66. Yes you are right . Thanks for the info

Comment

New beta released, see first post for details.....
                                -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                                X