Beta 2.0.4.4: Warning in HS Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beta 2.0.4.4: Warning in HS Log

I got the following warning when I installed the 2.0.4.4 beta from the updater:

Aug-03 8:36:36 AM Warning Update is not configured properly in updater.txt file, missing interface name.

Ken
    "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Ken,

I am seeing the same here. The file comes from HST itself. I guess the file updater.txt is missing some info, which should have been update when I published the beta.... do not really know what went wrong there.....
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

I've seen that message in the log lately when updating other plugins too, not just JowiHue. I'm wondering if the updater has some changes in the latest version that is causing that. (I'm running HS3 .534.)

--Barry

Comment

Barry,

thanks for letting me know, did notice before myself. I have send a notification to HST regarding this issue. Normally they will respond pretty soon to issue with the updater. I hope to know a bit more on Monday here... The plugin works fine, so nothing wrong I suppose.
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

have seen this too, on other plugins

Comment

Answer from HST was that this message is intended - it will be removed in a future version of HS. So it is save to just ignore it
            -- Wim

Comment

Working...
            X