Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plugin disabled and bridge disconnected - but devices are still there...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugin disabled and bridge disconnected - but devices are still there...?

I'm trying to move some devices over from a Philips Hue bridge to a Deconz instead. But the devices are still on my device list? So now I have double list of devices.

And by disabling/disconnecting the bridge the devices are still there?

Is there a way to remove them without doing one and one individually?

You can remove the root of each device, only.

Comment

And I have to do that for every one of them?

Comment

If you didn’t create any events from the new devices.

just filter on the device config page to just show devices that are in the room Jowihue. Then delete all the device at once .from the menu on the top left corner.

If you have events configured . Then yes. Or ask the author for a user feature to delete all devices from a button in the plugin config

Comment

You know you can delete more than one device at one from the hs3 device page ?

Comment

Originally posted by MattL0 View Post
            You know you can delete more than one device at one from the hs3 device page ?
            Yes. My problem is however that both bridges are in "Room" jowiHue, so it is hard to tell which device that belongs to which bridge (the old Philips Hue Bridge or the new Deconz...)

Comment

Yes , I think a button from the config page would be perfect for this situation. Ex. Delete all philies hue devices

Comment

If you go to the bridge maintenance page and select the Philips Hue bridge, you should be able to remove the moved lights?

Wim
                -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
                X