No announcement yet.

Philips Hue bridge issue August 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, was not home and thought I added the red cross to the configuration page (getting old hehe). When you choose to remove the bridge, is there an error in the log or anything else? Following the code here, it will not recognise the bridge anymore, which means if the bridge is still powered on, you will see the plugin finds an unregisterd bridge.
    The old devices are then free to remove?
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

When clicking "Remove Bridge" there's no info about this in the log - nothing happens. I have no lamps or devices at all connected to the hue bridge. If I power it off, it only gets unavailable (no contact). I have beta 2.0.4.6. Should I upgrade to 2.0.4.7?

Comment

No need for that as there are no changes in that version for removal of bridges. I checked the code here and it is possible that the confirmation is missed. this will be changed for the new version.
        Do you still see the bridge device? As this should have been removed too?

Maybe there is a hidden error, could you do a detailed trace for me? Follow these steps:

1. enable detailed trace and log to file in the configuration page of the plugin
        2. stop and start the plugin, so I can see the initialisation of the plugin
        3. Check if the bridge is still visible for the plugin and click the button for removing the bridge
        4. disable detailed trace and log to file
        5. Send the JowiHue.log file from the \Logs subdirectory of the HS3 installation to me?

Send the file to jowihue at ziggo dot nl

Thanks,

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Thank you for help and tips. I've followed your instructions and suddenly it worked - I managed to remove the bridge (Philips Hue)! I actually don't understand why it worked, but anyway... The bridge device was gone before I removed the bridge. Now I can see in the log that "Info: -- Unregistered bridge found on network at 192.168.86.30" and I can see it the configuration (see screen copy below). I guess it will disappear when I turn it off. Anyway, I've sent you the log file as described.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Skjermbilde 2019-09-02 kl. 19.58.29.png
Views:	202
Size:	103.3 KB
ID:	1323954

Comment

Checked the log and could not really find any issues. Wonder what happened before it got resolved. We will never know now
            -- Wim

Comment

I am unable to find the Beta version in the Beta Plugins list. Am I missing something here?

Comment

I only see 2.0.4.4 in the beta list, so maybe the latest is moving to production? That would be cool. I haven't used the Beta yet, so I'm just living with no automation on my HUE bulbs. Looking forward to it being fully released. :-)

Comment

I have the same problem, and I can't see *any* Jowihue files in beta.

Comment

It is moving to production as 2.1.0.0. For some reason I have to remove the beta before I can add descriptions for the release version. So there is a bit of a 'vacuum' at this moment.
                    It is now waiting at HST to be published. I have send them a mail to try to publish it asap as sometimes it takes longer before it is released.

Wim
                    -- Wim

Comment

boardgamer dialtone The new version is available now, ready to download.
                      -- Wim

Comment

All working again! Many thanks Wim.

Comment

Great! It can be dark outside again then
                          -- Wim

Comment

@w.vuyk

Hope you can help me, major problems here. Jowiehue doesnt work anymore.

Made backup and installed 2.0.4.5, it worked for a while.

Tried to install the «old» version, from the backup without any luck.

Was very hopeful today with a new version, but no way.

1. Any idea how to get the plugin to work again?
                            2. If not, the easy way to start over again, just in case.

Thanks a lot in advance.

My logfile:

sep-06 20.45.51 Info Plugin JowiHue with instance: has disconnected

sep-06 20.45.51 JowiHue Initialisation bridgedevices did not complete correctly, exiting plugin

sep-06 20.45.51 JowiHue Error: (FindBridgesSelf)::Objektreferanse er ikke satt til en objektforekomst.

sep-06 20.45.35 Starting Plug-In Plugin JowiHue started successfully in 502 milliseconds

sep-06 20.45.35 JowiHue InitIO:Plugin basic initialisation done

sep-06 20.45.35 JowiHue Starting plugin JowiHue 2.1.0.0 on Windows

sep-06 20.45.34 Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin JowiHue ...

sep-06 20.45.34 Starting Plug-In JowiHue loaded in 15013 milliseconds

sep-06 20.45.19 Info Plugin JowiHue has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:60951

sep-06 20.45.19 Warning I/O interface JowiHue is down, executable is not running, restarting ...

sep-06 20.45.06 Info Plugin JowiHue with instance: has disconnected

sep-06 20.45.06 JowiHue Initialisation bridgedevices did not complete correctly, exiting plugin

sep-06 20.45.06 JowiHue Error: (FindBridgesSelf)::Objektreferanse er ikke satt til en objektforekomst.

sep-06 20.44.49 Plug-In Finished initializing plug-in JowiHue

sep-06 20.44.49 Starting Plug-In JowiHue loaded in 765 milliseconds

sep-06 20.44.49 Starting Plug-In Plugin JowiHue started successfully in 462 milliseconds

sep-06 20.44.49 JowiHue InitIO:Plugin basic initialisation done

sep-06 20.44.49 JowiHue Starting plugin JowiHue 2.1.0.0 on Windows

sep-06 20.44.49 Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin JowiHue ...

sep-06 20.44.49 Info Plugin JowiHue has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:60879

Comment

How did you install the old version, i hope you also restored the hs database? Otherwise it does not work and probably create havoc.
                              And you say 2.0.4.5 ‘worked for a while’.... What made it not work? It is now a guessing issue for me. The cause of this might be interesting.

Restarting from scratch might be a lot of work. Disable the plugin, remove the jowihue database for the data directory, remove all devices related to the plugin from hs3 devices, remove the plugins executable and then reinstalling through manage plugins page.

Wim
                              -- Wim

Comment

Thanks for your reply, only replaced the .exe-file.

🙈

Think this happened after last months windows update.

I can replace everything, just need to try to remember if I’ve made some changes. Or should I try with the .exe-file and database?

Need to sleep on it, perhaps a spring cleaning is a good idea.

Comment

Working...
                                X