Philips Hue Bridge unreachable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philips Hue Bridge unreachable

Continuing from 20/8 Philips update broke the plugin?

I have a Philips Hue bridge (square version) model 324131201801 with 9 attached devices and sensors that has been given untroubled service since I bought it. Last night the lights would not switch on or off via homeseer Jowihue plugin. They work fine with the iOS philips hue app. Also my bridge updated itself yesterday (from iOS app - Philips Hue BSB002 | 1933144020 last updated: 20/08/2019.)

Noticed this in the log
    Aug-20 15:35:16 JowiHue Warning: IP address 192.168.1.35 reachable, known as ip address for a bridge, but is no longer recognised as bridge....
    Aug-20 15:05:07 JowiHue Warning: IP address 192.168.1.35 reachable, known as ip address for a bridge, but is no longer recognised as bridge....
    Aug-20 14:33:22 JowiHue Warning: + Bridge 'Philips hue' is disconnected - IP 192.168.1.35
    I checked and the bridge and lights configuration page said the bridge was unreachable at the given IP address. I restarted the bridge but nothing changed. Disabled and reenabled the Jowihue plugin, still nothing. I then removed and re-added the bridge via the Bridge and lights tab, and then started a scan for a new bridge and the plugin found the bridge, but no devices. Did a scan new lights and sensors (after removing them from homeseer, but nothing was found). Screenshot of the Bridge maintenance attached.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2019-08-21 at 12.04.35.png
Views:	57
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	1322019

I have enabled Debugging and event action tracing if you need that (can send you the log if required).

Was going to try your beta version but will wait till you advise.

Alan
    Attached Files

I would install the beta. Wim specifically mentioned the Philips update yesterday broke the plug-in and that the beta addresses the issue.

https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/li...ue-august-2019
    Randy Prade
    Aurora, CO
    Prades.net

PHLocation - Pushover - EasyTrigger - UltraECM3 - Ultra1Wire3 - Arduino

Comment

Shadowshaker,

With the extra info you posted just now I think it is also the update of Philips. In the other message you only spoke of the plugin page buildup error, what made me think this was only an error regarding that page buidling. The messages you posted just now, are pointing to the bridge being unreacable and all, so yes, I now indeed expect you better use the beta. But please, be safe and have a backup?

Sorry for the confusion

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos
      650 devices ---- 336 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Hi Wim

Just installed beta and all seems to be working.

Thanks for your help

Alan

Comment

Alan,

Great to hear! Conversion went well too?
          Wim
          -- Wim

Plugins:RFXCOM, HSTouch Server, Squeezebox, BLGData, Restart, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, WeatherXML, BLBackup, TenScripting, BC4, Pushover, PHLocation, JowiHue, Zwave, Sonos
          650 devices ---- 336 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

The plugin recreated all the devices and sensors, but as I had deleted all the hue devices in Homeseer earlier I had to edit some events and link them to the new device id's, but that only took about half an hour or so. All back up and working.

Comment

Working...
            X