Clean/reset all JowiHue devices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clean/reset all JowiHue devices?

Is it possible to clean all devices. Add then start adding them again? E.g. by disconnecting the bridge and then connecting it back again?

Not from the plugin itself. You would need to stop the plugin and delete all devices belonging to the plugin. But why would you want to?

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Well, I'm thinking about moving my Zigbee equipment from Phoscon/Conbee to Philips Hue.

Comment

I have not retested this with the current beta, but you can move lights between bridges. Bulbs need to be reset and then added to the other bridge. The plugin will see the light on the new bridge and wll take care of moving by removing it from the old bridge. But pleas do this only one by one and remember I did not test this yet on the new beta.

Also, you have Busch Jaeger switches, I am not sure tey will be supported by the Philips Hue bridge. Did you check of the devices respond on a press?
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
        X