Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• racerfern
    replied
    I got both deConz and HS3 running on the same RPi3B+.

HS3 utilizes an Aeotec z-stick and deConz runs with a raspbee attached to the GPIO. It all seems to be fine after I switched some ports. However, I'm a bit surprised that I'm well over 40% CPU usage at all times. I have no devices other than the raspbee itself, only three z-wave devices, no events, etc. If I were to build a full blown system, I expect the RPi3 would be brought to its knees. #needmorehorsepower

Leave a comment:

• racerfern
    replied
    w.vuyk - Cool I'll take a look at that. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• w.vuyk
    replied
    There is an image at phoscon.de ready made for the raspbee, that you could use maybe? Don not get confused by the conbee II heading... is is for the raspbee: https://phoscon.de/en/conbee2/sdcard

Leave a comment:

• racerfern
    replied
    It has, thank you. I kept on searching after my post and then I took a shot at it. I still have the problem that deConz just shows the "Connect" screen.

I'm thinking of burning a new SD card with just Raspbian then installing Raspbee/deConz, then HS3 after that since they're all on the same RPi3B+

Leave a comment:

• w.vuyk
    replied
    I believe this has been answered now in the other thread right?

Leave a comment:

• racerfern
    started a topic port conflict

port conflict

I just took an RPi3B+, plugged in an Aeotec Z-stick and installed a raspbee with deConz. Unfortunately they're both on port 80, my mistake. Now I can't get to HS3.

How can I change the port on one of the two so I can access both? I really don't want to unplug the raspbee temporarily but if I have to I will.
Working...
X