Jowihue continually restarting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jowihue continually restarting

I have started experiencing issues and it looks to me as if Jowihue is going through continual restarts. Deconz works ok but I can’t control through Jowihue. My version is 2.1.0.0. The lights are not working when I look at mange plugins it says the plugin has disconnected, then it says startup is pending and then it says it is ok. It seems to be continually going through that loop. System is WIN10.

steve

Steve,

That is no good at all... Anything mentioned on the issue in the HS3 log? Could you try to configure detailed logging and log to file? Maybe restarting HS3 might give you some slag to configure it.... I think you still have my mail address? Please send me both the JowiHue.log and JowiHue-last.log?

Thanks,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Hi Wim, I can not get to the configuration page. I tried reinstalling the latest version which made no difference. I have restarted Homeseer, which made no difference, I have restarted the PC with no difference. The log says
      Sep-09 05:30:43 Info Plugin JowiHue with instance: has disconnected
      Sep-09 05:30:43 JowiHue Initialisation bridgedevices did not complete correctly, exiting plugin
      Sep-09 05:30:43 JowiHue Error: (FindBridgesSelf)::Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      Sep-09 05:30:29 Starting Plug-In Plugin JowiHue started successfully in 551 milliseconds
      Sep-09 05:30:29 JowiHue InitIO:Plugin basic initialisation done
      Sep-09 05:30:28 JowiHue Starting plugin JowiHue 2.1.0.0 on Windows
      Sep-09 05:30:28 Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin JowiHue ...
      Sep-09 05:30:28 Starting Plug-In JowiHue loaded in 15008 milliseconds
      Sep-09 05:30:13 Info Plugin JowiHue has connected. IP:127.0.0.1:64409

Steve

Comment

Hi Wim,

I have now deleted my homeseer directory and recovered back to my BLBACKUP from three days ago, the system appears to work correctly.

I then updated to 2.1.0.0 and it seems that is when the problem occurs.

I have now recovered back to the 3 day’s ago position and will leave it running for today to make sure that the old position works ok Homeseer is a couple of versions ago I plan to upgrade that prior to any update to 2.1.0.0

Are there any dependencies that 2.1.0.0 has?

steve

Comment

Steve,

The error you see is a new part of code that was needed for an issue with slownes of hs3. Did you restart the plugin including HS3 each time over or did you also try to just disabe and enable the plugin?
          How many devices do you have?
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Hi Wim, I have 64 devices. I tried both I disabled and restarted the plugin. I have also closed HS3 and bought up from closed.

steve

Comment

Steve,

I think there is a different error then expected. Which version of the plugin are you running now? Could you post an image of the bridge devices properties/advanced tab for me?
              -- Wim

Comment

Hi Wim, I am on 2.0.3.3, Not quite sure which screen you want so here is my first try

Comment

Steve,

No, sorry these are not the images I was asking for. I was also 'hoping' you were already on the beta earlier. But you are not, so the image would not have helped.
                  If you have the time and a save moment (if you are using lights, outside dark times ) could you try to re-enable the new version with tracing enabled and then restre the working version for you again? Follow these steps to do this with the correct trace:
                  1. With the old plugin still active enable detailed trace and log to file
                  2. disable the plugin and install the new version
                  3. be prepared to copy the file JowiHue.log and JowiHue-last.log from the logs directory at the moment the new plugin restarts
                  4. start the new plugin and let it convert the devices
                  5. if the plugin restarts after the conversion, please make sure to make the copy of the logs as it will overwrite the logfiles at start
                  6. if the plugin does not yet restart by itself, restart it once by hand after copying the JowiHue.log file first to a save place
                  7. after restarting the plugin by hand, also copy the JowiHue log file, so I can see it
                  Please send the log files to jowihue at ziggo dot nl?

Thanks,

Wim
                  -- Wim

Comment

Wim, I will get on to this when I return from my business trip. It would help to know which specific files I need to replace to revert back to the old version?

steve

Comment

Going back needs the HS database and the HSPI_JowiHue.exe files to be return to the old state. That should be enough...
                      No rush, I can wait Steve
                      -- Wim

Comment

I am also having issues with the 2.1.0 Plugin - I started another thread just in case they arent related to others issues.

Comment

Apologies for the delay in responing but i have been out of commission for a period. I did aa update on homeseer before attempting to upgrade JowiHue and this time the upgrade went ahead and has continued to remain i.e. not restarting, so for me that issue is closed. The only issue i now appear to have is events that use Groups where in the device page there appears to be duplicates (but ok in the configuration page) and some of the routines that use them whilst they appear to show the right group being used are actually referencing an entirely different group. I am fixing these as i find them the issue appears to be a disconenct between JowiHue and Deconz.

Comment

Steve,

That is fine, just let me know if it works out after you fixed them

Wim
                            -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                            X