Aqara door/windows sensor only display battery in Homeseer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aqara door/windows sensor only display battery in Homeseer

I just added Aqara window/door sensor to Homeseer/Deconz but only battery level is visible. It works as it should in Phoscon but not in Homeseer. Anyone have other experience ?

I have a similar problem. After the latest update none of my temp or window sensors work properly. Window sensor changes status both in Phoscon and Homeseer but they dont work when triggering event. They worked before. Temp sensors only report humidity if they have humidity. No temp at all. Only motion detectors work after latest update.Some sensors also duplicated sort of. I got some errors from jowihue app in homeseer log. When I stop and start plugin i got this:
    Message/Source
    okt-04 09:02:21 JowiHue Device Garasje renamed to Garasje
    okt-04 09:02:18 JowiHue Device Vibration has been upgraded to version 13
    okt-04 09:02:18 JowiHue Device Vibration renamed to Vibration
    okt-04 09:02:17 JowiHue Device Vibration has been upgraded to version 13
    okt-04 09:02:17 JowiHue Device Vibration renamed to Vibration
    okt-04 09:02:04 JowiHue Error: (AddLight)::Column 'BridgeSerial, ID' is constrained to be unique. Value '00212EFFFF032D29, 2' is already present.
    okt-04 09:01:32 JowiHue Refresh bridge deCONZ-GW set to 45 seconds after establishing direct connection
    okt-04 09:01:31 JowiHue socket opened for deCONZ-GW on 192.168.1.160:443
    okt-04 09:01:22 JowiHue Error: (CreateNewDevice)::Object variable or With block variable not set.
    okt-04 09:01:22 JowiHue Error: (CreateNewDevice)::Object variable or With block variable not set.
    okt-04 09:01:22 JowiHue ============================================================ ==================================
    okt-04 09:01:22 JowiHue 0 Local scenes available for use in the JowiHue plugin
    okt-04 09:01:22 JowiHue 0 Animations available for use in this plugin
    okt-04 09:01:22 JowiHue 2 Vibration sensor(s) found on bridge 'deCONZ-GW' with 2 supporting HS device(s)
    okt-04 09:01:22 JowiHue -------------------------------------Plugin info ---------------------------------------------
    okt-04 09:01:22 JowiHue 22 Presets available for use in the JowiHue plugin
    okt-04 09:01:22 JowiHue 6 Humidity sensor(s) found on bridge 'deCONZ-GW' with 6 supporting HS device(s)
    okt-04 09:01:22 JowiHue 5 Pressure sensor(s) found on bridge 'deCONZ-GW' with 5 supporting HS device(s)
    okt-04 09:01:22 JowiHue 1 Water sensor(s) found on bridge 'deCONZ-GW' with 1 supporting HS device(s)
    okt-04 09:01:22 JowiHue 1 Lightlevel sensor(s) found on bridge 'deCONZ-GW' with 1 supporting HS device(s)
    okt-04 09:01:22 JowiHue 1 Daylight sensor found on bridge 'deCONZ-GW'
    okt-04 09:01:22 JowiHue 3 Open/Close sensor(s) found on bridge 'deCONZ-GW' with 3 supporting HS device(s)
    okt-04 09:01:22 JowiHue 6 Remote switch(s) found on bridge 'deCONZ-GW' with 6 supporting HS device(s)
    okt-04 09:01:22 JowiHue 7 Motion sensor(s) found on bridge 'deCONZ-GW' with 7 supporting HS device(s)
    okt-04 09:01:22 JowiHue 6 Temperature sensor(s) found on bridge 'deCONZ-GW' with 6 supporting HS device(s)
    okt-04 09:01:22 JowiHue 1 Groups available on bridge 'deCONZ-GW'
    okt-04 09:01:22 JowiHue Bridge deCONZ-GW is at version 2.5.69 of type deCONZ on a ConBee
    okt-04 09:01:22 JowiHue ============================================================ ==================================
    okt-04 09:01:22 JowiHue -------------------------------------Bridge info ---------------------------------------------
    okt-04 09:01:22 JowiHue 7 lights and/or plugs connected to bridge 'deCONZ-GW'
    okt-04 09:01:16 JowiHue Device Garasje renamed to Garasje
    okt-04 09:01:13 JowiHue Device Vibration has been upgraded to version 13
    okt-04 09:01:13 JowiHue Device Vibration renamed to Vibration
    okt-04 09:01:12 JowiHue Device Vibration has been upgraded to version 13
    okt-04 09:01:12 JowiHue Device Vibration renamed to Vibration
    okt-04 09:00:59 JowiHue Error: (AddLight):Start:Column 'BridgeSerial, ID' is constrained to be unique. Value '00212EFFFF032D29, 2' is already present.
    okt-04 09:00:57 JowiHue Error: (AddLight)::Column 'ID' does not allow nulls.
    okt-04 09:00:57 JowiHue Error:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    okt-04 09:00:54 JowiHue Error:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    okt-04 09:00:53 JowiHue Error:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    okt-04 09:00:50 JowiHue * Connected to bridge deCONZ-GW at 192.168.1.160:80

Comment

Added a new aqara sensor today and it creates duplicates but only one is working. I have a blue cirkel on the one that is working. Im using windows 10. Also attached ther log from Homeseer. I have lots off errors from the plugin but the blue cirkel is from when I added the new contact sensor.

Comment

There are two issues in this thread, one is missing a device, the other is duplicating the device. that is quite confusing for this old guy

sturesvendsen

Could you post the advanced tab of the properties of both parent and battery device? Is it possible the window/door sensor itself is present outside the grouped device? You are not the only one seeing this, but for most users the device appears after some time. But I do not have an answer yet on why this is happening.

kridan

If you check the image of devices you postd, you will see that the device reference ID of the double devices are the same (openclose 41 has reference 1083) Several users are seeing this. So far no clue why this happens. Could you post the advanced tab of the poperties of the double device and the battery device? Maybe I can find a bit more on what is happening here...

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Im sorry for the confusing part. I thought maybe things where related to each problem
          This device I just added after the update. Wanted to test because none of my other contact sensors work after the update.

If I use this in an event it is working. This device duplicate was created at the same time when I added this new sensors.

Click image for larger version

Name:	openworking.PNG
Views:	235
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	1331188

This device is the same as above but is not working in an event or changes status:

Name:	opennotworking.PNG
Views:	243
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	1331189

Root device:

Name:	root.PNG
Views:	228
Size:	52.9 KB
ID:	1331190

Battery:

Name:	battery.PNG
Views:	219
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	1331191

Comment

kridan

I think the cause of your duplicate devices is resolved. I have send the updated version to HST and hope it will be published later today. The double device you posted here is one and the same device, but the parent/child device relation has not been set correctly. The new plugin will correct this.
            Once you install the new version, also press the "Fix relationship" button that you can find the the "Labs" tab of the setup in HS3. This will remove remnants of this error.

Thanks,

Wim
            -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

I finally managed to get all devices to show. After deleting and re-installing a few times I managed to get all devices/child devices to this sensor. But I also get duplicate devices when I add new devices to Phoscon. This is a Hue motion sensor that have duplicate motion, battery, lux etc. And none of these are showing values.

Comment

Please check the post before.... waiting for HST to publish the new release...it should be solved then.
                -- Wim

Comment

Will do, thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X