Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tenholde
    replied
    If you want to see the device updates in real time to get an idea how frequently they are happening, look at tenHsEvents

Leave a comment:

• w.vuyk
    replied
    I have submitted 2.1.0.5 to HST. Hoping they will publish the new version today. this should solve the frequent updates....

Leave a comment:

• raymonvdm
    replied
    When i wrote this post the issue was on 2 rooms, but after a restart of HS3 the issue seems to occur on 2 other rooms. (Don`t now if this is usable information)

Leave a comment:

• w.vuyk
    replied
    Not 100% sure this is caused by the JowiHue plugin, but there is an issue where the current (2.1.0.4) version might update too often. I am working with another user to solve this. The frequency is aready down in the current test version, but some other issues appeared for deCONZ... will let you know when we passed this pat and a new version is send to HST.

Leave a comment:

• raymonvdm
    started a topic Last status change updates every 3 seconds for 2 rooms

Last status change updates every 3 seconds for 2 rooms

I`m experiencing some issues with HS3pro and slow response on actions and switching, this is also giving me the following error in the HS log

Code:
    Warning Dropping event callbacks due to full queue (Type: RUN_SCRIPT_SPECIAL) (2000 entries), system may be too busy, plugins and HSTouch may not receive all device updates
    Today i also found another error, which directed me to the JowiHue plugin since this is a Zigbee device

Code:
    Warning    Dropping event callbacks due to full queue (Type: VALUE_CHANGE Device Ref: 1142) (2000 entries), system may be too busy, plugins and HSTouch may not receive all device updates
    I noticed that this device is update every 2 seconds, so i think we hit a bug here in my setup or the plugin. I also noticed that my HUE Bridge is receiving a lot of traffic from HomeSeer. I would like to receive some help in resolving this issue.

Working...
X