Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cron job in Webmin for deConz - delayed start

Hi,

I have a cron job to start HS3 after reboot. I'm trying to create one for deConz but don't know how.

The cron job for HS3 has a delay of 60 - I'd like to have a delay of 90 for deConz.

Alternatively,

I can start deConz via systemctl service, but it starts immediately after boot, before the delayed HS3. Is there a way to set a delay on the deConz service?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Pete

I cannot help you on the cron job here, but I think it is better to have deCONZ up and running before the plugin starts, so I think starting deCONZ as first step is better.

DeConz starts pretty fast, so I guess allowing 15 seconds for deConz before HS gets started should be enough - unless the machine is very slow?

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

The thing is, if deconz starts before HS3, then it takes over the IP address.

If I start deconz as a service (systemctl enable deconz) it starts immediately after boot. If I try to open HS on a browser, what comes up is the phoscon app instead, and not HS.

How to solve?

Thanks Wim!

Comment

You can start deCONZ with extra parameters, to set the ports used. You can set them to another port then HS3... will have to search for it here
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Try checking this site: https://phoscon.de/en/conbee2/install#connection

There are more parameters in the documentation which you also can find here... but one line is
          Code:
          deCONZ --http-port=80 --auto-connect=1
          -- Wim

Comment

I think this issue has been fixed for some time now, if I'm not mistaken since version 2.05.50 that deCONZ has been changed to port 8090. I previously had the deCONZ parameters set to start on port 8090, but now I don't have and I have not had any problem with HS3. I use StartUp Delayer and deCONZ starts before HS3 with no problems and no parameters by now.

Comment

Thank you all. I have managed a cron job and seems to be working fine now.

Comment

Great!
                -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                X