Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ikea Motion Sensor 2 Status Change

Hi Wim,

all ikea motion sensor device does not update status in HS3 when activated. Everything works fine on deconz and phoscon, but not on HS3. I´m on latest plugin version and also deconz. Below the json data from the sensors:

ZHAPresence

**************************** Object info *****************************
    {
    "state": {
    "presence": false,
    "lastupdated": "2019-11-02T02:29:01",
    "dark": true
    },
    "config": {
    "on": true,
    "alert": "none",
    "battery": 100,
    "duration": 60,
    "delay": 180,
    "reachable": true
    },
    "name": "Aparador",
    "type": "ZHAPresence",
    "modelid": "TRADFRI motion sensor",
    "manufacturername": "IKEA of Sweden",
    "swversion": "2.0.022",
    "uniqueid": "cc:cc:cc:ff:fe:2f:b6:1f-01-0006",
    "ep": 1,
    "etag": "302d4a33ec4f5e2dc681ed39c228aad3"
    }
    ************************* End Object info ***************************

Thanks,
    Nuno

Nuno,

Do not know why this happening. I have some IKEA motion sensors here and those are still updating.
    Could you monitor the JSON you posted above at moments the motion should be triggered? Is the lastupdated field updating and - more important, does presence change to true?
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Yes the lastupdate and presence change when the motion is triggered. Presense change to true.

I think the problem it's the missing device. I only get the Root and battery devices. My sensors are version 2.0.022, i think that's the 2nd version of this sensors. See attached photo.

Click image for larger version  Name:	ikea motion.png Views:	0 Size:	33.1 KB ID:	1337299

Comment

Nuno,

Been out for a while am back now.. It should have just created the motion sensor device... Will have to check on this one. If you check the root device of Aprador, the properties/advance tab, does it show only one child device - the battery device?
        When did you add this device? Was it already present before 2.0.0.0. came out, or was it added as new after this release?

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Hi Wim,

Yes it shows only one child device - the battery.
          I added after 2.0.0.0, in fact i added with the last version 2.1.0.6.

Comment

Nuno,

At least this might be pointing to the issue, guess I skipped someting when creating (not converting) a new device...... Will check on that!

Wim
            -- Wim

Comment

I have the same issue. It results in lights coming on with motion, but immediately going out again. I made a new topic called (Root) as also other devices are involved.

Comment

darkjamzi

I solved my problem with device reinclusion, following these steps from Wim:
                • Disable the plugin
                • Remove all devices belonging to the Ikea motion sensors
                • Enable the plugin and let it run until the motion sensor devices have been created

Comment

Originally posted by darkjamzi View Post
                  I have the same issue. It results in lights coming on with motion, but immediately going out again. I made a new topic called (Root) as also other devices are involved.
                  I believe in yoour case you do have the motion devices visible I believe? This issue is about missing motion devices, which I think is not the same?
                  -- Wim

Comment

hi Wim,

I believe my issue is kinda the same, that is why I said in my email that I find it strange they no longer show motion. I did what was suggested, disabled plugin, removed devies and enabled, and now it does show the motion bit and it updates the status. Apologies, i might have not been clear in my earlier post.... I'll do some tests and let you know in my post.

Thanks so far!

Comment

I beleive I have the same issue?... I have 2.0.022. The device updates is "Last change" status but not the "Status". I have tried to the above steps to fix and it is still not updating. Phoscon works without Issue. Can you please advise where to go from here?
                      The log file shows this:
                      06:11:11.3955556 -- (MySensors.UpdateSensorDevice) UpdateSensors updated Upstairs GS Balcony Mo sensor type ZHAPresence To 100

Comment

Chimera,

The latest version at this moment is 2.1.1.4 for the HS3 version of the plugin. I do not know the version you mention here. Is it the version of deCONZ maybe? The current version on that is 2.05.84 (stable). I think you either need to update, or you have a typo here?

The log line you posted should have set the corresponding device to Motion? It looks like working in this case?
                        -- Wim

Comment

Thanks Wim, Yes the plugin version is: 2.1.1.4. The version of the ikea sensor is: 2.0.022. Unfortunately the device is not being set to motion. I'm not sre why. The "last change" is updating like a change happened but it is not being reflected in the status. Please advise if there is further debugging info I can provide.

Comment

Strangly it seems to update the status on first add to the system but subsequent motion updates are not reflected.

Comment

In the Parent device I see this listed under advanced settings:
                              Associated Devices JowiHue JowiHue Battery TRÅDFRI Motion sensor (1295)

Comment

Working...
                              X