No announcement yet.

Ikea Motion Sensor 2 Status Change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok tried the steps above after having added a second sensor and all of a sudden I have three devices. Strange...

Comment

Chimera,

Later today a new version of the HS3 JowiHue plugin (2.1.1.5) will be published by HST. I hope they will publish it today, otherwise it will be next week.
      If you have installed that version, can you check if the motion sensor starts working? If it does not could you send me a log maybe? Follow these steps for the trace:
      1. Set the detailed trace a log to file options in the configuration page
      2. Stop and start the plugin
      3. Once the plugin is started, trigger the motion sensor
      4. then wait until the motion sensor should change to no motion (that can be 5 minutes)
      5. Then stop the trace by disabling the detailed trace and log to file options
      6. In the \Logs subdirectory of your homeseer installation you will find a file "JowiHue.log"
      Can you send the file to jowihue at ziggo dot nl?

Thanks,

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by chimera View Post
        Ok tried the steps above after having added a second sensor and all of a sudden I have three devices. Strange...
        chimera
        Three devices should be created: a parent device and two childs, one being the motion device, the other device is the battery device. If you check the devices page in grouped view you will see those are grouped as one device.

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Yes it working now thx

Comment

Working...
          X