Presets and title with underscore character

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Presets and title with underscore character

Doing a search I noted underscore and quotes being an issue in the past, something that needed to be corrected in the plugin, and think I have found similar in Presets tab.

I often use an underscore character at the beginning of "names" to make that as top entry, hence tried do this when creating a new Preset for testing. I am now getting a spinning wheel with "Getting scenedetails" and hangs. Additionally, when I thereafter was able to create an entry that worked ("1 Test Light"), I just get the blue "play" icon BUT that creates a copy of the Preset rather than running the preset (screenshot below).

I'm using Jowihue 2.1.0.6.

Click image for larger version

Name:	HomeseerScreenCapture1.png
Views:	102
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	1337095

The underscore character cannot be used for presets. This is because the HTML methods used for building the pages are depending on the underscore character.
    We had this issue earlier also with scenes, where I updated the plugin to remove the underscare, to replace it with a space. Guess I will do the same for presets here

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
      The underscore character cannot be used for presets. This is because the HTML methods used for building the pages are depending on the underscore character.
      We had this issue earlier also with scenes, where I updated the plugin to remove the underscare, to replace it with a space. Guess I will do the same for presets here

Wim
      I didn't realise the dependence on the underscore.
      Thank you in advance of the update to correct my issue and apologies for the inconvenience.

Comment

No problem
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

I noted in the new release you have updated the plugin to prevent underscore characters in the Presets. How can I delete the ones that I already created and causing me issues.... per screenshot below, the underscore character has gone but I still just get a wheel, "Getting scenedetails", and no delete icon(s)
          Click image for larger version

Name:	HomeseerScreenCapture1.png
Views:	64
Size:	129.6 KB
ID:	1341400

Comment

Could you get the JowiHue.db file for me (in the \Data\JowiHue directory) and send it to jowihue at ziggo dot nl? I will see if I can edit the database and remove the dependency here?

Thanks,,

Wim
            -- Wim

Comment

Working...
            X