Latest Version of Deconz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest Version of Deconz

I think my Raspbee updated on its own and now wont connect to Deconz.

Whats the latest versions of Deconz supported? Is that listed somewhere.

I am currently on 2.05.69

The last one is .70. But don't know if there was any breaking change for the plugin.

.69 was like two months ago

Comment

Hmm, heard from another user also that the update of firmware did not go well. Is your Raspberry updated on its OS or was it the deCONZ firmware that was updated?

Latest version is 2.05.70, but I did not have the time yet to update myself, so do not know if issues arise. On github there are issues mentioned when you are running headless.

Can you check on Phoscon/gateway if the firmware is mentioned, or does it reply as disconected there?

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

So at 9pm last tonight it was showing disconnected and I at 134 am the button that I was testing with that controls my master bedroom light and fan all of the sudden came on and the gateway was online.

I can not think of any reason it would all of the sudden become online after several hours

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok, so everything is working then again.... Luckily!

Thanks for letting me know!

Wim
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
          X