Free HS4 Plugin license for new plugin buyers, starting November 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free HS4 Plugin license for new plugin buyers, starting November 1

Planning here to continue the plugins development, including support for multiple gateways and bridges, scene and animation light control crossing all bridges.

I plan to port JowiHue as an HS4 native plugin, but I do not know yet when the plugin will be finished for HS4 yet as it is quite some work to do a full conversion

Note:
    • the HS3 version of my plugin should work ok with HS4, I have not yet finished testing all of the plugin yet, but basics seem to work fine.
    • The HS3 version of JowiHue will continue being supported until a HS4 plugin version is released
    • Existing users who bought a license before November 1st will be able to upgrade to the HS4 plugin version at an upgrade price The price for the plugin is not yet set and will become available once HS4 is stable and available for everyone.
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Thanks Wim, good to hear that you are bringing the PI to HS4.

Comment

The HomeSeer 4 literature says that it’s going to include hue support out of the box for free. What does this plugin do that HS4 does not?

Comment

This plugin (already) supports deCONZ for the raspbee/conbee gateways, which will not be included with the hue plugin of HS. I do not really know what HS4 will support once it is fully availabe.
        Last time I checked it was controlling lights only, missing the creation of scenes and animations. Also this plugin supports any number/mix of Hue bridges and deCONZ gateways, not sure if the HS4 plugin will support something similar to that.

Not a clear answer I am sure. HST is not telling yet what it really will support, so we will have to wait on that to be able to give a clear answer.
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
          This plugin (already) supports deCONZ for the raspbee/conbee gateways, which will not be included with the hue plugin of HS. I do not really know what HS4 will support once it is fully availabe.
          Last time I checked it was controlling lights only, missing the creation of scenes and animations. Also this plugin supports any number/mix of Hue bridges and deCONZ gateways, not sure if the HS4 plugin will support something similar to that.

Not a clear answer I am sure. HST is not telling yet what it really will support, so we will have to wait on that to be able to give a clear answer.
          Sold

Comment

Thanks!
            -- Wim

Comment

Hi, Wim, do you have an idea of the cost of the hs4 upgrade?

Comment

Matthieu,

The upgrade price is a 60% discount from the normal price, that would be little less then 16$
                I do not know when HST will publish this yet, but it should be any time soon

Wim
                -- Wim

Comment

Matthieu,

The upgrade price is a 60% discount from the normal price, that would be little less then 16$
                  I do not know when HST will publish this yet, but it should be any time soon

Wim
                  Any word on when the upgrade from HS3 might be available? Thanks in Advance

Comment

It is . just enter your hs3 jowihue plugin licence here

https://shop.homeseer.com/pages/pluginupgrades

Comment

Doesn't seem to be working, at least, not for me. When I click on Submit it just clears the plugin password field and doesn't do anything else. I know the info entered is correct since I'm cutting and pasting straight out of the license keys email.
                      "if I have seen further [than others], it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." --Sir Isaac Newton (1675)

Comment

I have mailed HST last Thursday with a question on how to find where to upgrade the plugin. MattL0 has this link, but for the life of it, I do not know where to find that link in the store? It should be something that a simple user like me could find in the store right?

To be continued......

Wim
                        -- Wim

Comment

I have mailed HST last Thursday with a question on how to find where to upgrade the plugin. MattL0 has this link, but for the life of it, I do not know where to find that link in the store? It should be something that a simple user like me could find in the store right?

To be continued......

Wim
                          Wim,

You mean this link?

https://shop.homeseer.com/pages/pluginupgrades

---
                          John

Comment

And coming through the store, how did you get there? Unless you know this link of course?
                            -- Wim

Comment

It is in the help section . I can post a screenshot when I am home. For some reason my cellphone does not send the screenshot to the board

Comment

Working...
                              X