Rejoin Xiaomi Temp Sensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rejoin Xiaomi Temp Sensor

After troubling with the deconz bridge, I did a reset. Philips Hue Sensors are included again, but I am trugggling with the Xiaomi sensors. I have reset them multiple times. I have moved Wifi from channel 11 to 1, but still no luck.

Please help

Christian,

Was abroad for a few days and did not really have a chance (or an idea) what is causing the sensors not to rejoin. Do the sensor appear in the deCONZ interface with a 0xnnnn name, or do they not appear in the interface? .

Just for making sure we are doing the same reset here, did you test these steps?
    1. start a search for devices by clicking the button in the configuration page of the plugin.
    2. (wich xiaomi sensors are you trying?) Press the small button on the Xiaomi sensor, for at least 5 seconds - the blue light will start blinking.
    3. the joining process starts - the device should appear in the deCONZ interface, with a blinking dot on the right of the name, first with the 0xnnnn naming, then, once the sensor is completry scanned, with the REST API name.
    4. If the name changes from the 0xnnnn naming to a logical name, the device is send to the REST API. At this point, within 10 minutes or so, devices should be created in the HS3 devicelist. If not, restart the plugin once to enforce rechecks.
    Xiaomi sensors are known to hold on to the router that first connected them. Are those still in the neighbourhood of the sensors, or did their position change?

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

The sensors are not showing up in deCONZ. I have tried to rejoin them from deCONZ, and from the plugin. Without any luck. This sensor is the temp sensor.

Comment

But you do see the blue light blinking after 5 seconds? As this should reset the device to basics immediately?
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
        X