JH v.2.1.0.6, "Bridge Not Responding" with log errors every 5 seconds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JH v.2.1.0.6, "Bridge Not Responding" with log errors every 5 seconds

I'm having a problem with the JowiHue plugin where it loses connection to the Hue bridge after a day or so. When I check the log file (before restarting the plug-in), it shows the following repeated errors:
    Nov-10 4:07:33 PM JowiHue Error: (GetJsonCommand)::Error converting value "2" to type 'HSPI_JowiHue.State'. Path 'scenes.V6vyJuSkzwbsLgX.lights[0]', line 1, position 8986.
    Nov-10 4:07:30 PM JowiHue Error: (GetJsonCommand)::Error converting value "2" to type 'HSPI_JowiHue.State'. Path 'scenes.V6vyJuSkzwbsLgX.lights[0]', line 1, position 8986.
    Nov-10 4:07:27 PM JowiHue Error: (GetJsonCommand)::Error converting value "2" to type 'HSPI_JowiHue.State'. Path 'scenes.V6vyJuSkzwbsLgX.lights[0]', line 1, position 8986.
    Nov-10 4:07:24 PM JowiHue Error: (GetJsonCommand)::Error converting value "2" to type 'HSPI_JowiHue.State'. Path 'scenes.V6vyJuSkzwbsLgX.lights[0]', line 1, position 8986.
    Nov-10 4:07:21 PM JowiHue Error: (GetJsonCommand)::Error converting value "2" to type 'HSPI_JowiHue.State'. Path 'scenes.V6vyJuSkzwbsLgX.lights[0]', line 1, position 8986.
    Nov-10 4:07:18 PM JowiHue Error: (GetJsonCommand)::Error converting value "2" to type 'HSPI_JowiHue.State'. Path 'scenes.V6vyJuSkzwbsLgX.lights[0]', line 1, position 8986.
    Nov-10 4:07:15 PM JowiHue Error: (GetJsonCommand)::Error converting value "2" to type 'HSPI_JowiHue.State'. Path 'scenes.V6vyJuSkzwbsLgX.lights[0]', line 1, position 8986.
    Nov-10 4:07:12 PM JowiHue Error: (GetJsonCommand)::Error converting value "2" to type 'HSPI_JowiHue.State'. Path 'scenes.V6vyJuSkzwbsLgX.lights[0]', line 1, position 8986.
    Nov-10 4:07:09 PM JowiHue Error: (GetJsonCommand)::Error converting value "2" to type 'HSPI_JowiHue.State'. Path 'scenes.V6vyJuSkzwbsLgX.lights[0]', line 1, position 8986.
    Nov-10 4:07:06 PM JowiHue Error: (GetJsonCommand)::Error converting value "2" to type 'HSPI_JowiHue.State'. Path 'scenes.V6vyJuSkzwbsLgX.lights[0]', line 1, position 8986.
    Nov-10 4:07:03 PM JowiHue Error: (GetJsonCommand)::Error converting value "2" to type 'HSPI_JowiHue.State'. Path 'scenes.V6vyJuSkzwbsLgX.lights[0]', line 1, position 8986.
    The bridge is pingable / accessible during this time, even though the plug-in shows "not reachable". Restarting the plug-in fixes the problem for the moment, and then it happens again. (No log errors on restart).

Plugin is latest v. 2.1.0.6 and I have updated the Bridge using the Hue app.

Any ideas what's going on?

Thanks,

Brian

Brian,

Don't know how this happens. Could you send me a detailed log on this? Enable the detailed logging and log to file and restart the plugin. Then let it run until this error occurs.
    Disable the detailed logging and log to file option then and send the log file (\Logs\JowiHue.log) to jowihue @ziggo.nl? Hoping to find a clue why this might be happening.

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Hi Wim,

OK, I've enabled detailed tracing and send log to file (only those 2 options are turned on) and restarted the plugin. I'll wait for it to happen again and then send the logs.

Thanks,

Brian

Comment

Working...
      X