Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Innr Smart Plug UK version, Voltage/Watts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What can help with pairing is not to remove the plug in deCONZ but put deCONZ in pairing mode (scan for devices in the plugin) and then reset the plug. Switch the plug a few times during scan time. Otherwise you might still need some help of the developers on github - maybe the change was missed to be included somehow?

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
      What can help with pairing is not to remove the plug in deCONZ but put deCONZ in pairing mode (scan for devices in the plugin) and then reset the plug. Switch the plug a few times during scan time. Otherwise you might still need some help of the developers on github - maybe the change was missed to be included somehow?

Wim
      So after a bit more digging we've not found a great deal.
      What we do know is that the consumption is being reported properly in Deconz.
      The sensor doesn't show up in Phoscon but that's somewhat irrelevant and a separate issue,
      Querying the api directly through postman/rested etc yields no sensor information, yet it did on Ubuntu when we tested SwoopX's modified plugin.

Did you say that your plugin talks directly to the api or deconz? because bizarrely Deconz is reporting properly.
      SwoopX has found a potential 'else' missing from the code and th\t should be applied in the next update.

Cheers

Comment

Sorry for my late response, bit torn apart in time lately here, leaving me not much time to respond in time.
        The plugin talks to the REST API, so if the sensor is not showing in the API, neither phoscon and the JowiHue plugin will not detect the sensor part. It does not change if deCOZN is reporting fine.
        Did you already check the latest version? Not available yet for Win10 though - 2.05.75
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
          Sorry for my late response, bit torn apart in time lately here, leaving me not much time to respond in time.
          The plugin talks to the REST API, so if the sensor is not showing in the API, neither phoscon and the JowiHue plugin will not detect the sensor part. It does not change if deCOZN is reporting fine.
          Did you already check the latest version? Not available yet for Win10 though - 2.05.75
          I'm waiting for win 10 update as that is what I'm running for my production machine.
          My understanding was that deconz also uses api, so if that's the case it is odd.

Comment

For a right perspective, deCONZ is doing the ZigBee communications. It is not using the REST API but facilitating it. On deCONZ there are plugins running (you can find it in the deCONZ menu - plugins). One of the plugins running on deCONZ is the REST API. This is the one we are waiting for, which is on github, it needs the latest update to show the sensor information

-- Wim

Comment

Working...
            X