No announcement yet.

Plugins won't install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Besides definition updates from the virusscanner the updates below were installed (one is doing something with .NET Framework).
    I did send a mail to homeseer support (mail conversation number 69236).

Click image for larger version

Name:	Updates.PNG
Views:	181
Size:	130.1 KB
ID:	1346302

Comment

Originally posted by Valkilane View Post
      Still having the same issue here
      Dec-12 16:40:08 Updater Install/Update of package Buienradar failed.
      Dec-12 16:40:08 Updater Error Installation of package Buienradar failed. Try disabling the plugin first, then re-try the update.
      Dec-12 16:40:08 Updater Error Unable to open install.txt file for update C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Updates3\Buienradar3.0.0.22
      Dec-12 16:40:08 Error Error unzipping C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Updates3\Buienradar3.0.0.22\Buienradar_3.0.0.22.zip, 1 is not a supported code page. Parameter name: codepage on line 0
      Are you running HS3 using an admin account? (Right click on the HS3 shortcut and select run as admin).
      πŸ’β€β™‚οΈ Support & Customer Service πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ Sales Questions πŸ›’ Shop HomeSeer Products​

Comment

Rupp yes, both; logging in as administrator, and right click and run as administrator... same updates installed as Broes (windows)

Comment

Changed the regional settings from [English (Netherlands)] to [English (United States)] , plug-ins are installing normal now!

feels somewhat strange to have such a small difference make such a large impact on a this!

Comment

Originally posted by Valkilane View Post
            Changed the regional settings from [English (Netherlands)] to [English (United States)] , plug-ins are installing normal now!

feels somewhat strange to have such a small difference make such a large impact on a this!
            Did you update your help desk ticket with this information?
            πŸ’β€β™‚οΈ Support & Customer Service πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ Sales Questions πŸ›’ Shop HomeSeer Products​

Comment

My regional settings are on [English (United States)] as well but they were on these settings before (when it didn't work) and I didn't change them to make it work.

Comment

I’ve been using homeseer for over 15 years now, and, as far is I can tell, there have always been issues with non -us installations.... Fahrenheit vs Celsius, time zones, basic things that are always f-ing up good working installations....

Have mentioned this more then once, but I don’t get the impression that the HS crew is aware of a larger world that the US....

Comment

Same issue with the PI PHLocation V2.
                  Until now no response from HST on my last ticket 69236

Comment

Working...
                  X