Axis Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Axis Gear

Will this plugin allow control of the Axis Gear blind control? I'm not sure if the controller needs to support it or the plugin
    Thanks

The controller (deCONZ) needs to support it first. Once the controler supports it, there might be a needed update for th plugin, but that could be done fairly easy.
    I saw on github that there is not much plans to support it yet: https://github.com/dresden-elektroni...gin/issues/567

If you want support for it, and you already have the axis gear, you could try to deliver the needed innformation as described here: https://github.com/dresden-elektroni...Device-Support

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

So first off, I have the Osram Lightify Hub. Not using your plugin yet, just the HS one right now.
      If I pair the Gear with the Lightify hub, is there any way to pull that info? It does connect but comes up as unknown device and I can't "do" anything with it.
      Right now I have it connected to a Smartthings hub, can I get that info from there? It works perfectly with Smartthings.
      This is my first Zigbee device so I have no clue.

This is all I can find from ST so far:
      Code:
      AXIS Gear Device Blinds
      Name    AXIS Gear
      Label    Blinds
      Type    AXIS Gear ST
      Version    Published
      Zigbee Id    0024460000144F9A
      Device Network Id    2187
      Status    ONLINE
      Hub    SmartThings Hub
      Group    Living room
      Last Activity At    2019-12-20 8:00 AM EST
      Date Created    2019-12-18 5:33 PM EST
      Last Updated    2019-12-18 5:48 PM EST
      Next Hop    SmartThings Hub (0000)
      Data    
      zigbeeNodeType: SLEEPY_END_DEVICE
      application: 8A
      endpointId: 01
      manufacturer: AXIS
      model: Gear
      Raw Description    01 0104 0202 01 07 0000 0003 0006 0008 0102 0020 0001 01 0019
      Firmware    
      Current Version: 0x01070500
      Target Version: 0x01070500
      Last Updated: N/A
      Last Checked: 2019-12-20 7:59 AM EST - Check Now
      Current States    
      switch: on
      battery: 100
      level: 100
      checkInterval: 7800
      windowShade: open
      supportedWindowShadeCommands:
      [
          "open",
          "close",
          "pause"
      ]
      Preferences (edit)    
      Name    Type    Value
      preset    number    100
      Execution Location    Cloud
      Events    List Events
      In Use By

Comment

The info displayed by the lightyfy hub will not really help for the developers on github. They need the info displayed through decONZ (Conbee/Raspberry). Sorry, but cannot really help you here. I know HS4 will have a smartthings plugin included, maybe once HS4 is available you can control this device through HS4?

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Do you have any info on the Smartthings plugin? I asked HS and they said they have no plans on it. Weird

Comment

Do you know exactly which fields they need? I have someone who can give me some info

Comment

I have no info on Smartthings here, other then that I saw it in the HS4 beta lists. But if HST has no plans on it, I guess I saw ghosts here

Please my earlier post (#2) to see the links for the info the developers need?

-- Wim

Comment

Working...
              X