Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upgraded to 4.0.0.11: Lost connection to ConBee and can't find it by "Add new bridge"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgraded to 4.0.0.11: Lost connection to ConBee and can't find it by "Add new bridge"

After upgrading to latest beta, 4.0.0.11, I can't get the connection to ConBee. It's up and running (everything is ok in deCONZ and Phoscon).

https://phoscon.de/discover shows the expected and correct values and it works using Homebridge-HomeSeer4. I've also done a "Reset gateway", but still can't add it as bridge in JowiHue.

JowiHue.log:
    (AddBridges.GetResponse) error Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Running Win10 Pro and HS4 4.0.1.30.

HS4 port is 8080 and deCONZ port 80.

I wonder too. Could you set the detailed trace an log to file option in the settings page and restart the plugin and let it run until the error occurs?
    Then disable the detaild log an log to file options. Pleas sent me the JowiHue.log file located in the Logs subdirectory? Send it to jowihue at ziggo dot nl?

Thanks,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Mail sent with log file...

Comment

Could please send a new version with the start of the plugin included? The log you send is merely a start stop of tracing, I need more then that?
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Reinar,

Just discovered tracing options are not saved correctly, so preventing to setup a trace with the start of the plugin.
          Will publish a new beta tomorrow morning that corrects this issue.
          Hope you can redo the test then?

Thanks,

Wim
          -- Wim

Comment

👍 I'll test when it's ready.

Comment

Working...
            X