Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aqara Two-way control module Wireless Relay Controller 2 channels handled incorrectly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aqara Two-way control module Wireless Relay Controller 2 channels handled incorrectly

I try to use a "Mijia Aqara Two-way control module Wireless Relay Controller 2 channels" using a Bridge Phoscon-GW at version 2.5.71 of type deCONZ on a ConBee II . The Phoscon bridge recognizes the module correctly and I can control the individual relais. Jowihue recognizes it as device type "lumi.relay.c2acn01". However in Homeseer it becomes configured as a single channel dimmable device with a ZHAConsumption and a ZHAPower device. Switching it on and off controls both channels simultaneously. Something is apparently wrong.

Could you post the JSON information that is shown on the properties of the device(s), in the jowihue tab? It seems it should create two light devices. It can happen that the plugin does not expect that yet. I might have to add a change for that.

I found some extra information here on the device, it seems it is not yet 100% finished for deCONZ.

Out of curiosity does this also work for a 0 load connection? Lets say connect a thermostat line?
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Do you mean this information? I could only find the relay as a sensor, not as a light. The lights section reports 3 lights but only shows one (other) device and not the relays.

The relay can be used with a 0 load but both relays have a common input.

After "Rebuild device values" I lose the last two entries: BridgeSerial and Id
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JeroenvV View Post
        Do you mean this information? I could only find the relay as a sensor, not as a light. The lights section reports 3 lights but only shows one (other) device and not the relays.

The relay can be used with a 0 load but both relays have a common input.

After "Rebuild device values" I lose the last two entries: BridgeSerial and Id
        Yes json is after object info and before end object info

Comment

Suddenly I see two relays and can control them both. They are still listed as dimmable but I am able to use the relays now.
          Patience seems to have solved part of the problem.
          Attached Files

Comment

Jeroen,

Sorry for the late answer here. Could not respond earlier

I will update this info in the next release of the plugin, so it will show like a not dimmable light. Not sure yet when the new version will arrive. It could be three weeks or so
            -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Jeroen,

The new JowiHue version 2.1.0.10 is send to HST. This version should remove the dim option of the relays. They will show as plugs for now.

Thanks,

Wim
              -- Wim

Comment

The dim function is removed, however I had to remove all superfluous controls (Slider, Blink, up, down, etc.) manually.
                Now I get the next error from the interface:
                Apr-01 19:59:47 JowiHue Error: The 'Imports' start tag on line 2 position 2 does not match the end tag of 'LampTypes'. Line 1145, position 3.
                Apr-01 19:59:47 JowiHue Importing lampTypes
                Apr-01 19:58:48 JowiHue Light or plug Relais 2 renamed to Relais 2
                Apr-01 19:58:48 JowiHue Light or plug Relais 1 renamed to Relais 1
                Also the relais are automatically renamed to the default values.

Comment

Yuch, I made an error in the imports file. Please download the attached xml file and place it in the config directory. The plugin will discover it by itself and correct the issue. With the corrected file the extra buttons would have been gone too. Sorry for that!

Wim
                  Attached Files
                  -- Wim

Comment

The importing does not report any error anymore. Thanks for the quick response.

Comment

Hey guys, I have the same error. I'm trying to figure out where to put the JowiHueImports.xml file on a HomeSeer SEL (Linux)... Would it go into: /usr/local/HomeSeer/Data/JowiHue ? I don't see an existing one on my system to overwrite.

Thanks.

Comment

The file should go in: /home/HomeSeer/Config or if your HomeSeer root is located elsewhere ~/HomeSeer/Config

Comment

Thank you JeroenvV! My HomeSeer root was in "/usr/local/HomeSeer/Config". The fix worked for me.

Comment

I ran into this error in my log also (HS3 on a Win10 Pro PC). Saving that file to "C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\Config" worked for me, also.

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
                              Yuch, I made an error in the imports file. Please download the attached xml file and place it in the config directory. The plugin will discover it by itself and correct the issue. With the corrected file the extra buttons would have been gone too. Sorry for that!

Wim
                              Hi Wim,

It might be too early in the morning but "attached XML", attached to? I believe I am overlooking the obvious but can you give me a hint where to find it?

Regards, Francois

Comment

Working...
                              X