Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can not open list - Sensors on Bridge - in Bridge Maintenance.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can not open list - Sensors on Bridge - in Bridge Maintenance.

Hello

My setup is running DeConz on same Windows 10 machine as HS3 with a ConBee2 stick and using JowiHue to control my ZigBee devices.

After including three IKEA Fyrtur smartblinds to the system I can not open the list with sensors on bridge and get following error in HS3 log: "Error: (BuildSliderSensors)::web Maintenance:Objektreferanse er ikke satt til en objektforekomst." (Translated last part: Objectreference is not set to an object).

I can also see that I have an mismatch number of sensors on Bridge Maintenance page where it says: "used on this bridge 9 sensors" and later it says "Sensors on Bridge (holding 8 sensors)".

I am almost certain the problem is with the smartblinds from IKEA, and wondering if perhaps it has something to do with the integration of battery level from the blinds. Have deleted(excluded) the three blinds from Zigbee network and everything worked as normal, as soon as i included them again I get the same error.

In the REST-API each smartblind list one light which report "light level" and one sensor which report "battery level". In HS3 only one "light device" is created and it reports the correct position of smartblinds but there are no devices for battery level for the blinds.

Same device in REST-API:

"22":
    { "config": { "alert": "none", "on": true, "reachable": true },
    "ep": 1,
    "etag": "3b1d294250879693b83656772b707f30",
    "manufacturername": "IKEA of Sweden",
    "modelid": "FYRTUR block-out roller blind",
    "name": "FYRTUR block-out roller blind ",
    "state": { "battery": 94, "lastupdated": "2020-03-14T07:56:25" },
    "swversion": "2.2.009",
    "type": "ZHABattery",
    "uniqueid": "14:b4:57:ff:fe:f8:e0:4a-01-0001" }

"19":
    { "etag": "3e085bb2a142a8a3f1bfefc7f9133f82",
    "hascolor": false,
    "name": "Rullegardin Øst-Nord",
    "state": { "alert": "none", "bri": 17, "on": true, "reachable": true },
    "swversion": "20190311",
    "type": "Window covering device",
    "uniqueid": "14:b4:57:ff:fe:f8:e0:4a-01" }

Anybody have a solution for this.

I am having the exactly the same problem as described in the title of this thread which is why I am hesitant to open another thread even though my problem arises from a different action. So please excuse me for jumping in. I recognise my problem is of my own making whereby I deleted a problematic Tuya Motion Sensor device from the HS device properties interface, rather than from the JowiHue Bridge Maintainance. I now know I should not do that although i have not previously had any problems deleting devices in this way. Maybe difference was that this was a parent device that I deleted.

Anyway, the point of my post is that the 'Sensors on Bridge' interface/function does not seem to be robust enough to get users out of trouble, or as in the OP, to cope with errant device install. Surely it should be robust enough to open the list and allow the deletion of the sensor or devices so we can start the install over again.

Anyway to rectify the OP and my problem?

In my case, this is the error I am getting:

Error: (BuildSliderSensors)::web Maintenance:Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Edit: Never mind my appeal for help. I've restored a recent HomeSeer backup. This time I've deleted the offending sensor properly from Bridge Maintenance and reinstalled the sensor. Everything good.

Comment

Terje

Sorry for the late answer, am a bit tied up in my time lately, which held me from answering in time.

I think I know what the problem is and think you are right. The plugin does not yet recognise the type 'ZHABattery", which did not exist until now on the REST API. Will have to work on this device to find a solution to correctly support it. Should not be to hard to do...
      A few questions to be sure I am looking correctly at the issue, is the below entry coming from the \lights JSON?

Code:
      "19":
      { "etag": "3e085bb2a142a8a3f1bfefc7f9133f82",
      "hascolor": false,
      "name": "Rullegardin Øst-Nord",
      "state": { "alert": "none", "bri": 17, "on": true, "reachable": true },
      "swversion": "20190311",
      "type": "Window covering device",
      "uniqueid": "14:b4:57:ff:fe:f8:e0:4a-01" }
      Is normal control of the blind possible through the light device?

Glad you could resolve your issue. Will check if I can catch this way of removing a sensor. Would expect that the devices would be recreated after a restart of the plugin.

Wim
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

No worries, yes the quoted entry comes from \lights JSON, but the ZHABattery entry comes from the \sensors JSON. I was looking at the possibilty just to remove the sensor device from deConz, but could't figure out an easy way to do it. And it would be nice to have the battery level of the IKEA blinds in HS.

The blinds are created as a light in HS3 through your plugin and position control of the blinds are normal.

Terje

Comment

Terje
          I have send the latest update of the plugin to HST. Once this is published, the blinds should show the battery device and show in the sensors again.
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

w.vuyk

Thank you very much, that solved my all my problems.

I had an error starting the plugin in JowiHueImports.xml where </lights> was closed twice, I just removed the first closing tag and it solved the problem.

Terje

Comment

Thanks for letting me know.. my bad, will update the xml!
              -- Wim

Comment

Working...
              X