Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Xiaomi Smart Plug can't control (on/off switch)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Xiaomi Smart Plug can't control (on/off switch)

Hi Wim,

I have one Xiaomi smart plug (modelid: "lumi.plug.mitw01", swversion: "01-10-2018")

I update deconz software new version (2.05.74/2020/2/25)

This version solves model : lumi.plug.mitw01 (ZHAPower & ZHAConsumption) issue

But, homeseer system have some problem

1. add new Xiaomi smart plug then can't control on/off switch

Smart plug 2

Click image for larger version

Name:	2.JPG
Views:	193
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	1370695

Smart plug 2 - JowiHue empty

Name:	4.JPG
Views:	111
Size:	10.9 KB
ID:	1370696

deconz software version

Name:	5.JPG
Views:	133
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	1370697

Did you try restarting the plugin? I would expect it would function right after installation, but I saw another user also no being able to see updates until a restart of the plugin was done.
    Let me know if this helps?
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Did you try restarting the plugin? -> Yes, but this problem still exists ><

Name:	6.JPG
Views:	126
Size:	57.4 KB
ID:	1370716

Comment

Is there any way to solve this issue?

Comment

Sorry for my late response here, but I cannot see why it would fail. Could you send me a trace? Follow these steps for the trace:
          1. Set detailed trace and log to file options in the configuration page of the plugin
          2. Then stop the plugin and restart it, so we have the start of the plugin in the trace
          3. Let the plugin initialize and try to control the device by pressing on/off a few times
          4. Disable the tracing options and log to file option
          5. Locate the JowiHue.log file in the Logs subdirectory of HS3
          Send the logfile to jowihue at ziggo dot nl?

Thanks,

Wim
          -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	2.PNG Views:	0 Size:	33.1 KB ID:	1374675
            Attached Files

Comment

The link you posted is bringing me to my own google drive, not your log files. It might be easier to mail then?

Edit: And what are you trying to show with the image? Is it resolved after all?
              -- Wim

Comment

Sorry~ I post link again

JowiHue.log
                https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yj...4pOhwx_7v8cGk5

JowiHue-last.log
                https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vH...j77g0u2tkkiu1O

This image information: The device name for your check log file

Thank you

Comment

The log files show the plugin starting, it needs to finish initializing first before you start control ling the device? The information is incomplete in both logs. Let the plugin run until the HS3 log is showing the information of the bridges and then do action on the devices?
                  I also wonder why you show me the information of the plug that is showing all information, like the power usage and wattage. As I understood there is one plug (Smart plug 2) that is incomplete. Why are you not focusing on this one as this is the issue you are having?

I see you have updated to the latest plugin version, there is an issue with the import file for this version, please check this post and place the new import fie?

Wim
                  -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                  X