Missing device status from sensor/switch in HS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing device status from sensor/switch in HS3

The last sensors/switches I have added through deCONZ seems to get some kind of a wrong setup in JowiHue.
    I have the same problem with Ikea remote controls, both the round and square ones, and the last Xiaomi door/window sensor I added. Have tried removing, resetting, adding back several times - all with the same result.

After adding them, they seems to be just fine in HS - showing up with only one device which indicates their status perfectly correct. But after a couple of minutes JowiHue is replacing the first device with two new devices; a root device and a battery device, as shown in the screenshot below. As you can see, the device status is gone, but the Root-device seems to be updated with new time stamp when the sensor sends a status update - but it still is "locked" with "No status (Root)".

Click image for larger version  Name:	jowihue screenshot.PNG Views:	0 Size:	130.5 KB ID:	1374001
    The three sensors in the screenshot is (from top):
    1. Ikea TRÅDFRI remote control ("square" version, only 0/1).
    2. Ikea TRÅDFRI remote control ("round" version, like this.)
    3. Xiaomi window/door sensor (like this.)
    Has anyone experienced the same?

Edit: I forgot to mention it - adding lights (Ikea Trådfri, Philips Hue, Gledopto RGB) work just fine.

I will have to check on this. Which version of JowiHue are you using?
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Thanks a lot!
      I am using version 2.1.0.9.

Comment

Can you check with the latest version of the plugin 2.1.0.10? As I think I resolved an issue related to this in this version.
        Be sure also to download the imports file here as the published plugin has an issue with it
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Thank you, I just updated.
          I am at work, so I cannot verify anything right now. I tried to "Scan new sensors" and "Rebulid device values" without any change. Do you think I need to completely remove them from deCONZ and HomeSeer and add them back in?

Comment

Do not remove them from deCONZ, especially if they show fine in Phoscon. But It might help to remove them from HS3, with the plugin disabled. Then restart the plugin and let me know?
            -- Wim

Comment

So I did just that. Two of them (those on the top and bottom in my first post) came up fine. But the one in the middle still had the same problem. I tried several times deleting them with Jowihue disabled with same result. Tried disabling Jowihue, restarting HS and enabling Jowihue, restarting computer. I have also tried deleting it from deCONZ and HS, then re-adding in deCONZ. All with the same result.

I have found someone with the same problem in the Norwegian forum hjemmeautomasjon: https://www.hjemmeautomasjon.no/foru...#comment-73092
              I don't know if how good Google translates it for you, but the problem is identical with mine. He is tipped that deCONZ has to be started before HS, this is what I do through Startup Delayer, since I earlier experienced that the connection between deCONZ and HS was not always succesful if HS started up before deCONZ. Any opinion on this case?

If it matters, I have deCONZ version 2.05.71. HS is using port 80 and deCONZ port 8080.

Comment

Can you send me a detailed log (including the start of the plugin) on this while re-adding the remote by the following steps?
                1. enable detailed logging and trace to file n the configuration page of the plugin
                2. stop the plugin and remove the devices belonging to the door sensor en at least one of the remotes
                3. start the plugin, it will now re-add the devices. Let it run for around 15 minutes
                4. During this time, press the buttons on the remote a few times and also trigger the door sensor a few time, so I can see the response in the log?
                5. Disable the logging and log to file options
                6. Send me the \Data\JowiHue.log file?
                Send the file to jowihue at ziggo dot nl?

Thanks,

Wim
                -- Wim

Comment

w.vuyk , have sent you an email. For others, here is a copy of the mail, but without the logging details:
                  ____________________________________________________________ __________

I removed the Ikea Remote Control (no. 5), and since the Xiaomi door sensor seemed to be fine, I wouldn't risk to have it back wrong. So instead I added a new one, and as you can see on the first picture below this seems to be just fine - I have tested it and it works as expected.
                  But the Ikea remote control came up with only one device as shown in the first picture, and after pressing the buttons it changed into two devices, as shown in the second picture. The status device shows "No Status (Root)" and does not change when pressing buttons, but the timestamp is updated.

While having JowiHue disabled I also tried adding another Ikea remote control, a squared one. This came up just fine in Phoscon app, but did not show up in JowiHue at all.

I am not 100% sure that it is the right file(s), as I couldn't find any JowiHue.log in the \Data folder, but in this folder I found a JowiHue.db file. In the \Logs folder I found JowiHue.log, I think maybe this is the one you need
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	JowiHue_remote_window.PNG Views:	0 Size:	41.1 KB ID:	1376011Click image for larger version  Name:	JowiHue_remote_updated.PNG Views:	0 Size:	12.0 KB ID:	1376012Click image for larger version  Name:	Phoscon_Square_Remote.PNG Views:	0 Size:	6.7 KB ID:	1376013
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
                    Can you send me a detailed log (including the start of the plugin) on this while re-adding the remote by the following steps?
                    1. enable detailed logging and trace to file n the configuration page of the plugin
                    2. stop the plugin and remove the devices belonging to the door sensor en at least one of the remotes
                    3. start the plugin, it will now re-add the devices. Let it run for around 15 minutes
                    4. During this time, press the buttons on the remote a few times and also trigger the door sensor a few time, so I can see the response in the log?
                    5. Disable the logging and log to file options
                    6. Send me the \Data\JowiHue.log file?
                    Send the file to jowihue at ziggo dot nl?

Thanks,

Wim
                    Hey Wim

Did you find a fix for the bug?

I have the same problem, that only the Root and Battery device shows in HS3.

Running version 2.1.1.8 of JowiHue and V. 2.09.00 of deCONZ

Comment

Kalle-Per,

Good you bumped this, as I forgot to follow up on this issue... it slipped here! Will follow up on this
                      -- Wim

Comment

I used to have the same issue as Kalle-Per. But after stopping JowiHue (2.1.1.9), deleting the devices, upgrading deCONZ to latest stable version 2.09.03, and starting JowiHue again, I now have three devices per switch:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2021-02-22 at 11.17.47.png
Views:	123
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	1457907

Comment

Indeed the 2.1.1.9 was updated to correct this issue. Mentioned in the release notes, but did not update this thread indeed
                          -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                          X