Hues bulbs not responding to events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hues bulbs not responding to events

Something weird is happening the past two days. Sometimes the hue bulbs aren't responding to events. Is there something I can do to figure out what is going wrong and fix it?

If you know an Event has run and is not controlling a Hue bulb, turn on Event Action tracing and look at the log at the time the Event runs and see what is logged.
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Where do I turn on Event Action tracing?

Comment

You can tunr on the event logging in the configuration of the JowiHue plugin, the tracing tab.
        But looking at the other message you posted, with which plugin are you controlling the bulb? With JowiHue or the PhilipsHue plugin? Bot do the same job on a Philips bridge I guess.

Wim
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

There's a Philips Hue plugin? I thought the Jowihue is the philips hue plugin. I am using Jowihue. I checked the settings and the Event Action Tracing is checked. Nothing unusual shows in the logs. It shows that the event runs but the bulbs don't change. Some of them have become unreachable. I am not sure what has caused this. Everything was working great! Lights were responding super fast and the events were working great.

Comment

Working...
          X