New issue with Aqara Multisensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New issue with Aqara Multisensor

This just started a few days ago. I have an Aqara sensor (lumi.sensor_motion.aq2) that stopped reporting changes in motion in HS3Pro (Windows 10), even though it is reporting in Phoscon and the Lux, Root status, and battery status update fine in HS3Pro. Running JowiHue v. 2.1.0.10. What other information do you need to troubleshoot? Thanks.
    "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
    "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

Does it not report at all or is there a (90 seconds) delay in the reporting now and then? I am here seeing a long delay now and then in the reporting.
    If what you see is different, can you send me a detailed log? Set the logging options and restart the plugin. Then make sure the sensor is triggered a few times. The sensor triggers only after a 90 second rest, so make sure to take your time for the logging?

Send the JowiHue.log to jowihue at ziggo dot net? Also include the JSON information that is shown on the device properties, the JowiHue tab?
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
      Does it not report at all or is there a (90 seconds) delay in the reporting now and then? I am here seeing a long delay now and then in the reporting.
      If what you see is different, can you send me a detailed log? Set the logging options and restart the plugin. Then make sure the sensor is triggered a few times. The sensor triggers only after a 90 second rest, so make sure to take your time for the logging?

Send the JowiHue.log to jowihue at ziggo dot net? Also include the JSON information that is shown on the device properties, the JowiHue tab?
      Thank you. I will run the log and then send to you. The update never occurs. The same behavior happens for several other of these sensors that I have around my house. Also, I can date the change in behavior to the switch of HomeSeer to a new computer. Elliott
      "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023

Comment

was this ever solved?

Comment

Originally posted by ehinkle27 View Post
          was this ever solved?
          It resolved for me. I uninstalled each (reset each, deleted each from both HomeSeer and Phoscon) and added each back.

Comment

I have problems with these battery sensors as well. They will connect then fall off. Drives me nuts. Plugin devices work just fine where your devices connect to the conbee or to another device then the conbee

Comment

Have same problem, but solved it now I dount change any name of it in HomeSeer then they work perfect,

//jens

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by themlruts View Post
                I have problems with these battery sensors as well. They will connect then fall off. Drives me nuts. Plugin devices work just fine where your devices connect to the conbee or to another device then the conbee
                Where do they fall off? Is this happening in deCONZ or are they working fine in deCONZ but not in the plugin? It is a bit unclear where the issue is here?

Wim
                -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post

Where do they fall off? Is this happening in deCONZ or are they working fine in deCONZ but not in the plugin? It is a bit unclear where the issue is here?

Wim
                  They disconnect from the conbee or they show they are connected. But they dont trigger. I dont see traffic in deConz. I did a test to one of the motion sensors. It showed connected but was not detecting motion. I used the signal plug in deCONZ and sent it packets and it woke back up. Its really weird

Comment

It could be related to the latest version of deCONZ: https://github.com/dresden-elektroni...in/issues/2875
                    If you think it might be related, you can try to revert to deCONZ 2.05.75
                    -- Wim

Comment

Working...
                    X