US supplier for Conbee 2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US supplier for Conbee 2?

"Ya snooze, ya lose" or so the saying goes. Two days ago I put a Conbee 2 in my shopping cart via Amazon. I went to close the order today and now the Conbee 2 is listed as 'not available'.

Any other US suppliers out there?

I don't need it right away, as what I'm doing right now seems to work ok with the Hue bridge. But at some point it seems like I'm going to need something different, as I want to use more than just the Philips Hue zigbee devices.

When I go to the us Amazon site, it is in stock, although I am getting a remark this item would not ship to Holland

https://www.amazon.com/dresden-elekt...7110950&sr=8-1

-- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Shows 'Currently unavailable' here in the US (thus the reason I asked). I'm guessing it's a supply-chain issue due to the Covid-19 situation.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	conbee_out.JPG
Views:	188
Size:	38.6 KB
ID:	1378545

Comment

Wow I am lucky. I ordered mine off Amazon April 11th and got it the 12th.

Comment

I know, I had mine in the cart along with some other stuff and thought the sale went through. It was only the next day that I checked and, not part of the order? Dang it.

Comment

I did quick search on Google and did not see anywhere in the USA other than Amazon.

Comment

I reached out to Dresden via the Amazon vendor link and they have some on the way and it should be relisted 'soon'. No sign of it yet.

Comment

Maybe an option. It seems to be available from amazon canada.

​​​​​​https://www.amazon.ca/-/fr/Dresden-E...7234683&sr=8-1

Comment

It is available on Amazon.com right now ...

https://www.amazon.com/dresden-elekt...7439108&sr=8-1

Comment

Originally posted by DaveW42 View Post
                    It is available on Amazon.com right now ...
                    It's gone from 'unavailable' to 'In stock on April 26, 2020'. I've ordered one.

Comment

Originally posted by wkearney99 View Post
                      It's gone from 'unavailable' to 'In stock on April 26, 2020'. I've ordered one.
                      Finally arrived yesterday. Appears to have latest firmware on it.

Comment

Working...
                      X