Updated to HS4 Beta Scenes are blank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated to HS4 Beta Scenes are blank

I'm getting a blank page on the scenes page is this not implemented yet in the latest Beta?

Sorry for my late reply. I had to focus on sickness in the family and had no time or energy to be on the forum lately. But will try to work on the backlog in the next few days.

Are you running HS4 4.0.5.0? I have seen similar remarks in the beta post for this plugin. Will check on this but do have a backlog to catch up with

Thanks,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Yes upgraded from the HS3 version. I've since rolled back to the HS3 version

Comment

Originally posted by troy.lynch View Post
        Yes upgraded from the HS3 version. I've since rolled back to the HS3 version
        Do I need to be aware of any quirks if I want to switch from the HS4 to the HS3 version? Or do I just delete the 4 plugin and install the 3? Thanks

Comment

I already had the HS3 version installed so I just went back to a backup

Comment

Sorry all, could not catch up as after all I lost someone in the family. Will catch up. It appears HST has made some changes in the latest beta that crippled the beta plugin... will work through the issues caused by this soon

Wim
            -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
            X