strange bulb behavior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

strange bulb behavior

I'm finally getting to put my deck and dock lights back in service. I had two GLEDOPTO bulbs set to one red, one green. This was over a year ago. Setting them up again, the green one is fine but the red one keeps going to a very cool white. Note that these bulbs are controlled by a z-wave device so when they're off the power is off. Period. And on top of that they're out of range of the closest zigbee repeater and as we know GLEDOPTO bulbs are not repeaters.

However, the problem remains that one bulb returns to the last color (green) which is perfect, the other one reverts to cool white. I can bring it in the house and make it turn red, but as soon as I shut the power off, then on, it reverts.

The other problem is that I see two of each control, see the picture. If I delete the bulb from deConz it comes back and I have the same issue. I thought about moving it to my Hue hub but I can't get if off deConz. Pointers please.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 05-14-20 at 09.20 PM.PNG Views:	0 Size:	77.5 KB ID:	1385653
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 05-14-20 at 09.37 PM.PNG
Views:	52
Size:	389.3 KB
ID:	1385658

I finally reset the bulbs, removed them from deConz and added them to the Hue hub. At least they revert to the intended color even after power is removed. However, I still have a mix of child devices with too many repetitions. See below. I did delete from deConz and from HS3 but something is remembering something it shouldn't, I think.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 05-15-20 at 11.47 AM.PNG
Views:	66
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	1385759Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 05-15-20 at 11.46 AM.PNG
Views:	59
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	1385760

Comment

racerfern

Sorry again for the late response

Is it possible for you to set the deep trace options for the plugin, stop the plugin and remove one complete set of devices, including the doubles, and then restart the plugin?
      Let it recreate the devices and once the doubles are created, send me the JowiHue.log file? Send it to jowihue at ziggo dot nl?

Thanks,

Wim

-- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

w.vuyk Wim, most importantly my condolences for your loss.

I jumped through a series of hoops and finally eliminated and deleted the bulbs from the raspbee and HS4. I'm not about to jump back into that. You've got your hands full so we'll wait for the next piece of excitement.

Comment

Working...
        X