No announcement yet.

IKEA Fyrtur blinds not fully supported

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting a bit frustrated, it just isn't showing up in the "lights"section. Even went for the API route and retrieved the info from phoscon. When I delete the blind from Deconz it is also removed from the json received from API call. When adding (stopped at 7 times) it is only added in the sensors section with the battery device with a new ID number.
    I know this isn't a JowiHue plugin issue, but find it strange that it just isn't added. Even with the gold status. Also change the Deconz setting to hybrid to allow even partly supported device but didn't change anything

Comment

What you could try is to update the DDF to draft and do a hot reload. Do not delete the bling in deCONZ and start a search for devices using the deCONZ control panel. Then reset the Fyrtur and see what happens? I have a Kadrilj myself for a long time now which should be essentially the same, and for me the DDF is still in Bronze state, so it is not in use. The blinds for me is still controlled by code in deCONZ.

Maybe it help to go around this way?
      -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Well I finally found the solution. (also started today looking into it again )

credits to: https://community.openhab.org/t/ikea...-deconz/142902

What i did (following the guide above)
        1: check file: AppData\Local\deCONZ\devices\ikea\fyrtur_block-out_roller_blind.json
        Wasn't present so downloaded it from: https://github.com/dresden-elektroni...ull/6110/files
        I also checked AppData\Local\Programs\deCONZ\devices\ikea there the same file wasn't there so copy / paste...

Did the 15s reset, however i expect the second file placement did the trick because with 1 file it didn't show, after placing the second file and only restart deconz it became visible
        2: It’s not enough to press the 2 buttons on the blind 5 seconds to reset it to factory default. It needs at least 15 seconds.

I still can't add the open/close remote switch in the phoscon site. That is solved with some events. 1 for opening, 1 for closing and 1 for stop.
        Stop is done in combination with a virtual device with 3 controls/ status. (open / close / stop)
        In opening event, check if remote becomes open short AND virtual device doesn't have status open.
        In closed similar as above but then with close.
        In stop event:
        When: remote open short AND IF virtual device has value open,
        OR when remote close short AND if virtual device has value close
        Then
        control device: Curtain set to stop
        Virtual device to stop

The reason to have the additional check in the opening / close event on the virtual device status is to not trigger a short open/close sequence
        I hope this helps others as well

Comment

Working...
        X