Light won't show in HS.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Light won't show in HS.

I had it working but I had to reinstall HS3 for an unrelated reason.

When the plugin was working it created 4 devices for my cabinet lights and was able to control it through Homeseer. After re-installation everything seems to work just fine except there is no device created for the cabinet lights. All the other devices I have connected to Deconz show up and are connected. If I go into the Phoscon app everything appears to be working just fine.

I've tried uninstalling and removing all the Jowihue app and files left behind. I have also reinstalled Deconz on the host machine but I still get the same missing device.

The log shows:
    JowiHue (AddLight):HWQ: new light :Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.

I think that may have something to do with it but have no idea what to do now

Thanks.

Are these IKEA lights? There is an issue with the reported values of these lights. I am hoping to release a new version soon, hopefully tomorrow, that will solve this issue.

Will let you know once it is released.
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

I am seeing exactly the same errors in the log which i can relate to which device yet ( did not enable trace and debug yet) but i have also ikea light via deconz en a hue bridge with hues.

i will wait on the new release if this fixes the logentrys
      Regards Bart
      ------------------------------------------
      Win7 64Bit on Intel NUCI7 with SSD
      HSPRO 3.
      Devices; 1370 Events; 691

Jon00 Scripts, JowHue, HSTouch, Plugwise, Z-wave, Ultranetatmo, Ultracam, PHlocation, BLUSBUIRT, MeiHarmony, Buienradar, MEiUnifi Pushover 3P, Random, Nest HSPhone and Blueiris

Visonic Powermax Alarm System (HS3) Interface: http://www.domoticaforum.eu/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=11129

Comment

Untill the upgrade you can do this: In deCONZ rest api read the Color Control cluster attributes in the GUI, this will change the values for Color temperature min (0x400B) and Color temperature max (0x400C), after the read the lights change the values to 250 - 454 (min - max) and the error will desapear/add ligths.

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
          Are these IKEA lights? There is an issue with the reported values of these lights. I am hoping to release a new version soon, hopefully tomorrow, that will solve this issue.

Will let you know once it is released.
          No, this device is the one currently not being shown in Homeeer.

I'm able to control the device by going into the group but no with no color control.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	HomeSeer Web Control - Google Chrome 6_3_2020 7_52_40 PM.png
Views:	53
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	1391034
          Thanks.

Comment

I have send the new version to HST, I hope they will publish it today.

Wim
            -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

It works! It works!

Thanks A Lot! 👍

Comment

Working...
              X