Unexpected reference to device found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unexpected reference to device found

I've just upgraded to 2.1.1.0, and I'm getting this message on a restart.
    Warning: Unexpected reference to device found: 1305 type15
    I've not noticed anything not working properly yet tho, so hopefully it's cosmetic?

G

Graham,

What sort of light is on the device with reference id 1305? Maybe I missed something there?

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
      Graham,

What sort of light is on the device with reference id 1305? Maybe I missed something there?

Wim
      Ah-ha... 1305 is the device for the fan controller that you recently worked on.
      I've also just deleted the whole fan, and was going to re-import it to see if the updates for the fan controls had made it into this version.

G

Comment

Originally posted by gmitch64 View Post

Ah-ha... 1305 is the device for the fan controller that you recently worked on.
        I've also just deleted the whole fan, and was going to re-import it to see if the updates for the fan controls had made it into this version.

G
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	57
Size:	86.5 KB
ID:	1394409

Which it has. Thank you.

The 1305 used to be the Fan Lights (Fan), and is now 1310....

G

Comment

And I've just restarted the PlugIn to look at another issue, and it's still coming up with the same message - with the updated ID.

Warning: Unexpected reference to device found: 1310 type15
          G

Comment

I will check on it, very possible this is a check on lights only...
            -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Working...
            X