HSTouch - show color of the light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HSTouch - show color of the light

Not really a plugin question, I would like to show in HSTouch the color of the light for hue color lights. Is it possible?

I have not been able to get HSTouch to do something like that. Also posts on this in the HSTouch forums have not gotten any response from HST. Maybe once HS4 has stabilized HST will pay some attention to HSTouch? But that is only hoping.....
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Simple answer is yes it can be done and has been implemented in zHome Plus recently. However it has limitations and they are no different to Homeseer currently and that is if the individual colour channels are changed they do not update the RGB value and therefore it only return the last RGB value that was set.

Comment

I have never heard about zHome plus? Is that some fiunction in HSTouch I missed maybe? I doubt that?
        -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
          I have never heard about zHome plus? Is that some fiunction in HSTouch I missed maybe? I doubt that?
          Hello Wim,

I stumbled across zHome Plus very recently and JowiHue was one of the first I asked that this be supported. I posted about zHome Plus on the Imperihome Alternative thread below refer post 10/11 https://forums.homeseer.com/forum/us...me-alternative

I won't try and answer the other questions other than to say, I haven't used HSTouch for a long time and therefore I am not sure what is functional now.

Comment

Ok, it is another app, not HSTouch. Was already wondering I missed something there. alphatech was asking about HSTouch, so assumed you were answering him on this part.
            -- Wim

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
              Ok, it is another app, not HSTouch. Was already wondering I missed something there. alphatech was asking about HSTouch, so assumed you were answering him on this part.
              Yes, I misread the thread as referring to HS Mobile rather that HS Touch.

Comment

Working...
              X